The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error 500 while trying to purchase Crown pack

SpearDusk
SpearDusk
✭✭✭
Here's a screenshot:
Untitled.png

Happens when I try to buy a crown pack from the online store via website.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get your Crowns??
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »

no I can't reach the payment screen even
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnowFury wrote: »
    kadochka wrote: »

no I can't reach the payment screen even

No, I mean in-- ooh, alright. I dunno then... : (
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 500 "Internal Service Error" occurs when either the website or your ISP has experienced a non-specific issue.

To help resolve this issue, you can try the following fixes:
    • Use a different browser
    • Temporarily disable any antivirus, ad/pop-up blockers, and firewalls
    • Clear your browser's cookies / cache
    • Access the site from a mobile device/network

Please let us know if any of these help you to connect and make a purchase.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Error 500 "Internal Service Error" occurs when either the website or your ISP has experienced a non-specific issue.

To help resolve this issue, you can try the following fixes:
    • Use a different browser
    • Temporarily disable any antivirus, ad/pop-up blockers, and firewalls
    • Clear your browser's cookies / cache
    • Access the site from a mobile device/network

Please let us know if any of these help you to connect and make a purchase.

Yea already seen that. I've already tried my PC, Smart phone, my laptop, and 2 ISPs, but I still get the error.
    Ive purchased a crown pack just last week without a problem. Don't know why now
  • VisualDeadlock
    I am having the same problem. I am a brand new player, though I did participate in the beta many years ago. For me, I can’t purchase a subscription of ESO Plus.

Same things I’ve tried, different browser, turn off ad blockers, turn off firewall, clear cache, tried on my iPad. None worked.

As a business, having a problem free way of obtaining your customers money I would think would be your utmost priority.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crownstore issue and ZOS replies right away ^^

• VisualDeadlock
    Some additional info - I think this may be a newish problem. I purchased the standard edition of the game about a week or 10 days ago. But now, I even tried purchasing crowns or a digital upgrade and hit the same error 500 problem. Even tried to see if I could purchase the standard edition again and no luck. Can’t even get to a payment page
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've went through each step mentioned above and still get Error 500, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    If you've went through each step mentioned above and still get Error 500, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.

way ahead of you, I already opened a ticket a few days ago, but unfortunately we haven't reached a solution yet, and I've been waiting on an agent's reply for 1 day, or so it says.
  • VisualDeadlock

Already did so. After the usual steps - we're waiting on the maintenance to see if that fixes whatever is broken.
  • VisualDeadlock
    Nope, after maintenance, it still doesn't work. Will update my support ticket. Can't make any purchases, doesn't even go to the payment screen.
  • VisualDeadlock
    Hey Snow - where are you located geographically? I live in Hong Kong.

I just tried using a free web proxy to log into elderscrollsonline via a US server proxy and no more Error 500. Apparently, within the last week or so, they have region blocked my country.

EDIT: Nvm, after I am able to log in via my account, even via the proxy, it still gives me Error 500. Seems like an IP and account block.
    Edited by VisualDeadlock on November 13, 2018 5:57PM
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah turn off antivirus then enter your CC information :neutral:
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    Okay today the problem seems fixed, I no longer got the Error 500 and was able to continue and complete the purchase.
    Don't know what the issue was and hope it doesn't happen again.
  • VisualDeadlock
    Confirmed, works for me as well now. I wonder what the problem was?
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They tried to save your wallet but failed.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed, works for me as well now. I wonder what the problem was?

Yea no clue what it was!