The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS Halloween Costumes

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
For those who might not follow any of the ZOS/ESO accounts or staff on social media I thought I would share this here on the forums as well.

Picture of the ZOS staff today in all their Halloween costumes. Pretty awesome to see!

LyUIdBj.jpg

Source:
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yeah, happy halloween friends!
    at a place nobody knows
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Game of Thrones group!! And the lego man! Great job!
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what it has to do with Halloween, but the Steve Jobs guy wins
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We take Halloween very seriously ;)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭

So do we. Screenshot_20181030_230151.png
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the large lego figure...did they borrow someone's cargo van to drive into work today? :D:D:D:D
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭

Working together to stop evil!
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Dude costume is on point! Love it :smiley:
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see a picture of the minifigure running through the hallways yelling, "Lego take a picture! Lego take a picture!"

Because that's exactly how it should have happened.
    signing off
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was actually wondering last night if it was possible to make a Power Rangers themed outfit in ESO. Well that sure answers that. For a while one of my Alts has been using a mock-up of the original Sayian Armor from DBZ with what little style options I have.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o is that the plague doctor on the right.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jon Snow. JON SNOW!!!!!! I <3 it!
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy *** snacks....I thought there was like maybe 8 of yall working on this game.

Nice costumes btw.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is fantastic :D
    Staff Post
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet costumes! Big props to the guy dressed as The Hitcher! Which employee is that?

I myself did not dress up, but we dressed up our Pug Winston as a frog, like the frogs in the new vossa-satl instrument in Murkmire <3

M9l24J1.jpg?1
    Edited by Sheezabeast on October 31, 2018 6:10PM
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet costumes! Big props to the guy dressed as The Hitcher! Which employee is that?

I myself did not dress up, but we dressed up our Pug Winston as a frog, like the frogs in the new vossa-satl instrument in Murkmire <3

M9l24J1.jpg?1

Your pug might be the cutest pug I've ever seen :love:
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I see a Pizza the Hutt in there?!?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is Eraser Head and All Might.
    My Hero Academia ftw!
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That Eileen cosplay 😍
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to ID everyone we know from ZOS in the picture.

I know Gina is Hit-Girl as she shared it on Twitter.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • rez0055
    rez0055
    ✭✭✭
    Muricans and their fancy dresses
    Characters
    - Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
    - Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
    - Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
    - Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
    - Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
    - Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
    - Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve Jobs is simple but fantastic!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice costumes :).
    Still, hard to understand why Americans celebrate fancy pagan festivals if they also celebrate Christmas.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Still, hard to understand why Americans celebrate fancy pagan festivals if they also celebrate Christmas.

Same reason I celebrate Christmas without being religious, it is something that is fun and is built into our culture.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Polytheism is a fine thing yes traveller. So many more things to celebrate!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Halloween isn't a Pagan holiday, its actually a Christian holiday. Halloween is a shortening of All Hallows' Eve, which was the eve before All Hallows' Day, now known as All Saints Day. Even the idea of trick or treating is based an old British Christian tradition called Souling, where children and the poor would go door to door offering songs and prayers in exchange for food, usually in the form of small confections called soul cakes.
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually wondering last night if it was possible to make a Power Rangers themed outfit in ESO. Well that sure answers that. For a while one of my Alts has been using a mock-up of the original Sayian Armor from DBZ with what little style options I have.

You too?
    1532677417354.png
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »

Halloween isn't a Pagan holiday, its actually a Christian holiday. Halloween is a shortening of All Hallows' Eve, which was the eve before All Hallows' Day, now known as All Saints Day. Even the idea of trick or treating is based an old British Christian tradition called Souling, where children and the poor would go door to door offering songs and prayers in exchange for food, usually in the form of small confections called soul cakes.

The roots of Halloween can be tracked to the pagan vikings harvest festival Höstblot which later on inspired the celtic harvest festival of Samhain until christianized to be Halloween, just like christmas and easter had pagan roots as well. :smile:

I do however think anyone should be able to celebrate anything they want.

Edited by emma666 on November 1, 2018 12:43PM
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »
    Conduit0 wrote: »

The roots of Halloween can be tracked to the pagan vikings harvest festival Höstblot which later on inspired the celtic harvest festival of Samhain until christianized to be Halloween, just like christmas and easter had pagan roots as well. :smile: I do however think anyone should be able to celebrate anything they want.

As long as there have been travellers anywhere they have marked the start of winter and the symbolism as a time of darkness and possibly death. They called it different names, ate different things, danced in different ways, pleaded to different gods but always the sentiment was the same - we know the dangers, we will get through this, winter will not finish us and spring will arrive again.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow this is amazing!