Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitchcon Drops

Pauley_Mccoy
Hi.

I was watching tech&junk and the others get wrecked in Blackrose Prison the other day and there was a mention of drops at the end of the stream (3 crates and a pet) which I have still not received. Is this a known issue or just something at my end? I get drops from watching people stream ESO on a regular basis, so it's all linked up and working.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've not gotten your Twitch crown crates and pet for the Twitchcon event, please open a ticket with customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Pauley_Mccoy
    The login button on the page you linked doesn't work - perhaps something to do with the new firefox update? Tried it in iexplorer too, but it just stops after selecting what kind of issue I'm having (missing item was what I selected).

You know what, it's not worth the hazzle of navigating this complicated crap support UI, just forget about it.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's this about a pet ??? where was this advertised ???
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Pauley_Mccoy
    It was supposed to be a drop for everyone following the Bethesda stream during twitchcon, 3 crates and a pet (I think perhaps a dog or some other sort of furry creature).

It turned out to be firefoxes new 'no tracking' features that broke the login button, but it still just stops after selecting something from the myriad of options on the page after (without producing a 'next' button). I was after the crates anyways, in case I'd get something useful from them.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like, nobody thought it'd be a good idea to mention it on the forums, it seems x)

I myself would've loved that pet. Urgh. No but really, so frustrating that they didn't speak of it here.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was posted about on their website, their tumblr and their twitch.
    i duno how you missed that.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because I follow the forum ? I mean, seems like a pretty good source of information. Oh, and the launcher info ! that too. :)