The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't submit ticket, report is too long and can't zip it either

DevilInRed
DevilInRed
Soul Shriven
Been searching these forums for a damn answer as to why my launcher keeps freezing at 5% and then crashing. No Luck

Tried to submit a ticket, ran the Game Consultant, tried attaching to the ticket. Too Big

Find the file in my documents folder, go to right click it to see if I can make it into a zip file. It closes my damn folder and causes my whole machine to hiccup.

HOW EXACTLY AM I SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR HELP IF YOU GUYS WILL NOT HELP US OR MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO?!?! I haven't been able to log in since the update, please tell me why I'm wasting space on my damn computer with a game I can't play
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DevilInRed

Please check your inbox as we have an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DevilInRed
    DevilInRed
    Soul Shriven
    That was no update. You asked me to confirm that my computer requirements met yours which you already ask before I submit a support ticket. I've done all the steps before you even responded. I even tried pasting the game consultant file to the email and it crashed my damn browser.
  • DevilInRed
    DevilInRed
    Soul Shriven
    So had a guy who knows this technical mumbo jumbo *** suggest I do the VPN. I was told it's like a tunnel and direct connect to whatever I'm downloading. So I did the protonvpn and did the free version and it's gotten me past the 5% hump. It's applying the patch now at 17%.