Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Network Issue

Sondernaam
Sondernaam
✭✭✭
I have 2 LTE connections that I alternate between. For some reason the one LTE network is giving problems lately on EU only (It use to work fine up to about 3months ago). NA Server is fine using this LTE network. I can log in, but after character select and pressing play it throws me back to the login screen. When I do get into the game, when changing "zones", e.g. entering a delve, public dungeon, house etc, it kicks me out of the game. "An error has occurred, please wait a few minutes and log in again". Although I am certain it must be something to do with the network on my side (seeing that my other LTE network never have this issue), why only on the EU Server and not on the NA server, and why only ESO. Other than with ESO, this LTE connection never have any problems or issues with all of my other games? As said, it is not a huge issue for me as I can switch to the other connection, but I would love to have a plausible explanation for this - for no other reason as only to sooth my curiosity
Edited by Sondernaam on October 20, 2018 4:02AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The error message stating "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again." is often caused by add-on issues. Please deactivate all of your addons and try logging in to the game again. If you are now able to log in on both connections, one of your addons was blocking your access to the game.

If you are still getting this error after removing your add-ons, please contact customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post