The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Exorcised Coven Cottage, Furnishings, & Jackdaw Daedrat Pet in the Crown Store - Oct 18

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
In celebration of the Witches Festival starting today, we've added several new items to the in-game Crown Store, in addition to the Crow Caller item you can grab to start the Witches Festival quest!

HOUSING
Exorcised Coven Cottage
0f5d7c9523e10f7f66f3313c052f64d9.jpg

House hunting? Pay no attention to the rumors: this witches hut on the edge of Hag Fen in Glenumbra is guaranteed NOT to be haunted by the dead, the undead, or restless spirits of any kind. It does come with tumbledown walls to keep the crocodiles and wolves out. Spooky, yet cozy!

The Exorcised Coven Cottage returns to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from October 18 to November 1, for 3500 crowns unfurnished and 4400 crowns furnished.

FURNITURE
Furnishing Pack: Sinister Hollowjack Items
c403fad4546510c3f90edb45e0e67c8d.jpg

Lanterns lure and pumpkins trip

Webs ensnare and grave hands grip

Crows will mock as wraith-scythes hack

All in thrall to Hollowjack!

The Sinister Hollowjack Items Furnishing Pack are available on all platforms for a limited time, from now to October 25. You can purchase the bundle for 3500 crowns, or individually at various prices.

PETS
Jackdaw Daedrat
33c465cf151d08becd5d8bfddd747ef8.jpg

The planes of Oblivion are infinite in their variation—and so are their vermin. The Jackdaw Daedrat is a bony Daedric rodent that likes to collect shiny things like your jewelry, and nip and nibble at things it shouldn't. But at least it's cute, right?

The Jackdaw Daedrat returns to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from now until November 1, and costs 700 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Harvest
kambptlv3kcp.png

The Harvest dye stamps are available on all platforms until October 25 and costs from 50-100 crowns.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • EliteWarrior
    EliteWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone list me what's in the Sinister Hollowjack Pack? Not able to view it for a while.
    PC | EU
    Main: Stam DK
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone list me what's in the Sinister Hollowjack Pack? Not able to view it for a while.

A simple cart
    Grave dirt with an animated skeleton arm coming out
    3 gravestones with slight different looks
    6 carved pumpkins in three variations, lighted
    2 pumpkin patches
    Raven-Perch Cemetery Wreath, with animated crow!
    3 Specimen Jars: Eyes, Brain, Monstrous Remains
    Wraith of Crows Target Dummy
    2 Webs
    2 Web Sheets
    Animated Scarecrow with Crows circling it

I love this pack so much <3
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit may be interested in purchasing the gravestones separately perhaps for um … future use.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • EliteWarrior
    EliteWarrior
    ✭✭✭

A simple cart
    Grave dirt with an animated skeleton arm coming out
    3 gravestones with slight different looks
    6 carved pumpkins in three variations, lighted
    2 pumpkin patches
    Raven-Perch Cemetery Wreath, with animated crow!
    3 Specimen Jars: Eyes, Brain, Monstrous Remains
    Wraith of Crows Target Dummy
    2 Webs
    2 Web Sheets
    Animated Scarecrow with Crows circling it

I love this pack so much <3

Thanks a lot!
    PC | EU
    Main: Stam DK
  • TGO8694
    TGO8694
    ✭✭
    Def buying the hollowjack furnishings 👍😄
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Individual pricing:

Hollowjack Lantern, any variety: 240 crowns each
    Specimen Jar, any variety: 180 crowns each
    Gravestone, any variety: 150 crowns each
    Grave, Grasping: 180 crowns each
    Pumpkin Patch, Display: 60 crowns each
    Cart, Sided: 270 crowns each
    Webs, Cone: 140 crowns each
    Webs, Thick Sheet: 90 crowns each

The Wreath, Scarecrow, and Target appear to be exclusive to the furnishing pack.
    signing off
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit did buy the pack in the end - mainly for the target dummy.

He is now browsing the vegetable stall at Claws Great Mall.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post an in game picture of the target dummy?
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Ach this one is away from home right now. She can post a picture in about 8 hours time.

If you are in PC EU Tamriel you could pop round to Claws Great Mall and have a look at him yourself - you would need to Port To Friends House though as it the Villa is not the primary residence (the account name is @wenxue222).

He is in the main hall browsing the fruit.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks like the Wraith of Crows poly, scaled up in size, or the Wraith of Crows world boss in CWC scaled down in size.

@SantieClaws The gravestones can be bought in the store I think, in any case, there are 2 types of gravestones sold at the achievement vendor in outlaw refuges, and right now several whole and broken gravestones drop in the plunder skulls, if you need more for your graveyard =)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

It looks like the Wraith of Crows poly, scaled up in size, or the Wraith of Crows world boss in CWC scaled down in size.

@SantieClaws The gravestones can be bought in the store I think, in any case, there are 2 types of gravestones sold at the achievement vendor in outlaw refuges, and right now several whole and broken gravestones drop in the plunder skulls, if you need more for your graveyard =)

Many thanks. Khajiit was going to buy more from the store and also hop around the achievement vendors.

She does not yet have a suitable property for such a project though so it's just something for the future.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• TGO8694
    TGO8694
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Individual pricing:

Hollowjack Lantern, any variety: 240 crowns each
    Specimen Jar, any variety: 180 crowns each
    Gravestone, any variety: 150 crowns each
    Grave, Grasping: 180 crowns each
    Pumpkin Patch, Display: 60 crowns each
    Cart, Sided: 270 crowns each
    Webs, Cone: 140 crowns each
    Webs, Thick Sheet: 90 crowns each

The Wreath, Scarecrow, and Target appear to be exclusive to the furnishing pack.

• TGO8694
    TGO8694
    ✭✭
    How do you buy the individual pieces? I couldnt for some reason 😥
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGO8694 wrote: »

You have to be in your home and purchase through the crown store part of the placement menu traveller.

Rather than through the store in the usual way.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• TGO8694
    TGO8694
    ✭✭
    TGO8694 wrote: »

You have to be in your home and purchase through the crown store part of the placement menu traveller.

Rather than through the store in the usual way.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• TGO8694
    TGO8694
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much! *slaps forehead*😄
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beast skull lights.. can those be bought year round or only this event?
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In celebration of the Witches Festival starting today, we've added several new items to the in-game Crown Store, in addition to the Crow Caller item you can grab to start the Witches Festival quest!

FURNITURE
    Furnishing Pack: Sinister Hollowjack Items
    c403fad4546510c3f90edb45e0e67c8d.jpg

Lanterns lure and pumpkins trip

Webs ensnare and grave hands grip

Crows will mock as wraith-scythes hack

All in thrall to Hollowjack!

The Sinister Hollowjack Items Furnishing Pack are available on all platforms for a limited time, from now to October 25. You can purchase the bundle for 3500 crowns, or individually at various prices.

I don´t understand that the rat, the dyes and the house are still available but not the furniture pack. Now I got my pay and thought, yes I buy and then only find out someone has taken it out of the store!!!!!
    Why?!? WHY?!? W H Y?!?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    November showcase pls
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    I don´t understand that the rat, the dyes and the house are still available but not the furniture pack. Now I got my pay and thought, yes I buy and then only find out someone has taken it out of the store!!!!!
    Why?!? WHY?!? W H Y?!?

It's in your quoted text. It was advertised as a limited offer from October 18 to October 25.

Everything except the Raven-Perch Cemetery Wreath, Witches Festival Scarecrow, and Target Wraith-of-Crows are still available individually from the Crown housing tab.
    signing off
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Azurya wrote: »
    Why?!? WHY?!? W H Y?!?

It's in your quoted text. It was advertised as a limited offer from October 18 to October 25.

Everything except the Raven-Perch Cemetery Wreath, Witches Festival Scarecrow, and Target Wraith-of-Crows are still available individually from the Crown housing tab.

I can read too, but why are the other items longer and that package such a short time, where most of the time the servers were not available, for me??????
    They could have had longer up, just because their game wasn´t up most of the time!!!!!
    Edited by Azurya on October 30, 2018 12:39PM