The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I logged in and got no home or mount/ pet from the event.(fixed)

• WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    UlanX wrote: »
    WhisperLFE wrote: »
    On PC, game is still down. Which platform are you on?

The launcher says maintenance is still ongoing, but I was able to log into the game.

It is likely not ready as yet. If you didn't download a patch then nothing will have changed. Just be patient :)

I'm repairing the launcher cause officially the servers are up according to bethesda support.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The launcher says maintenance is still ongoing, but I was able to log into the game.

It is likely not ready as yet. If you didn't download a patch then nothing will have changed. Just be patient :)

I didn't download a patch, yet I was able to log in and had the house, horse, and pony in my collections. It seems like not everyone got them for some reason.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, if you believe you should have received rewards but didn't get them, please submit a ticket with Support so they can follow up with you. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a sec.. it's not the 1st of April, right?!
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

I didn't download a patch, yet I was able to log in and had the house, horse, and pony in my collections. It seems like not everyone got them for some reason.

:( that's not fair. I did the achievement on both servers, I helped people port to key locations to do the achievement too..
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There was no patch maintenance according to the top bar message. Just server maintenance. FYI
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    I repaired the client and its fixed! :D
  • MISTRESS_DARKNESb14a_ESO
    How are you in game?
    Server is still down.
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, if you believe you should have received rewards but didn't get them, please submit a ticket with Support so they can follow up with you. Thanks!

Hi Gina :) after I repaired the client they showed up on my account!
  • LizziAS
    LizziAS
    ✭✭✭
    They are there in the collections on both servers if you did it on both servers.

Submit a support ticket like the ZOS said
    -Signature Removed-

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Was this also the patch that fixed Savage Strength on Console?
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wasn't the entire community supposed to get the rewards, regardless if they had done the achievement or not?
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine on PC Na and EU and on 3 accounts on Xbox NA and EU as well for each
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    Wasn't the entire community supposed to get the rewards, regardless if they had done the achievement or not?
    Everyone who owned Summerset and logged in while owning it prior to the cutoff date, yes.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Nijey
    Nijey
    ✭✭✭
    Same me too.. nothing and do everything I need to get it. It's a baaaad day!
    ALL MY FURNISHING STORE, WATCH IT!!
    http://tinyurl.com/NijeyStore

PROUD TO BE AEDRA'S COVE MEMBER.
    Youtube: Aedra's Channel
    Aedra's CoveR - SoundCloud - Epic Songs by Aedra's Bard
  • AoEnwyr
    AoEnwyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

:( that's not fair. I did the achievement on both servers, I helped people port to key locations to do the achievement too..

Hmm well I've logged in and have it. Did you log in on the character you completed the achievement on, in case that has some weird impact?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »

Everyone who bought Summerset before 7 October was eligible even if they did not complete the achievement yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They're in my Collections but they don't have the 'new item' tick so people are missing them.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 no problems, go to PC have to wait for windows update, says ESO NA server offline and now PTS is updating.
    PC master race! lol
  • Jeshima
    Jeshima
    ✭✭

They're in my Collections but they don't have the 'new item' tick so people are missing them.

No, believe it or not, but as stated previously in this thread: its missing.
  • AnthraxVzla
    AnthraxVzla
    ✭✭
    I did not receive any notification in my collection, but they are really there
  • VJzoo
    VJzoo
    ✭✭
    Have the same issue, will log a support ticket but we also tried to travel to guilds mates that have it and we crash :(
    Edited by VJzoo on October 10, 2018 3:07PM
  • retrokat
    retrokat
    ✭✭
    My game didn't appear to update after the maintenance, and nothing has changed - no villa etc. I also crash if I try to TP to guild mates who are in their Villas. FOMO!
    EU PC - 9 maxed alts - ping 450+. Asian server please!
  • Jeshima
    Jeshima
    ✭✭
    VJzoo wrote: »
    Have the same issue, will log a support ticket but we also tried to travel to guilds mates that have it and we crash :(

I can teleport to friends who has it, but my icon for the house is black as "not owning this". Its still not in collections.
    Edited by Jeshima on October 10, 2018 3:11PM
  • VJzoo
    VJzoo
    ✭✭
    Jeshima wrote: »

I can teleport to friends who has it, but my icon for the house is black as "not owning this". Its still not in collections.

I just logged into the NA server as I did the quest there too to help the count as lots of people were doing that and I have it there but not on EU which is my main server.
  • Jeshima
    Jeshima
    ✭✭

I just logged into the NA server as I did the quest there too to help the count as lots of people were doing that and I have it there but not on EU which is my main server.

I only completed it on EU server.... so that one isnt an option for me. Never been on the US server. I ran the game consultant, nothing wrong with the game. No response from ZOS on my ticket so far, I guess they have quite many to help.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was so sure that I'd have trouble on the receiving side that I took screenies a few days ago to prove I earned the goodies. While I did receive the rewards I feel awful for those who did not. Very much hoping for a speedy resolution.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • retrokat
    retrokat
    ✭✭
    After logging in and out of EU and NA server, travelling to friend in the Villa (which didn't work, sometimes crashed me, sometimes said I didn't have permission) it finally showed up on both! I think maybe they're just having higher than expected server load or something? All good now for me, got it on both :)
    EU PC - 9 maxed alts - ping 450+. Asian server please!
  • VJzoo
    VJzoo
    ✭✭
    Yay looks like it's all good for me now, just a slow roll out I guess.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, believe it or not, but as stated previously in this thread: its missing.

On which server? I specified mine.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523