The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Indrik Mount

Thrudra_Magia
Thrudra_Magia
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno The Patch Notes only list the location of 3 of the 4 needed Indrik feathers. Was this intentionally skipped?
  • Bighanson
    Bighanson
    ✭✭
    Is there a picture of it already? How does it look like?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The Patch Notes only list the location of 3 of the 4 needed Indrik feathers. Was this intentionally skipped?

The first one will be gathered from the Witches Festival, which was in the last PTS cycle. One of the things we'd like you to test is making sure you can obtain Feathers from previous in-game events from The Impresario. That said, we discovered you can only get 2 Feathers currently, but we're working on getting that hotfixed so you can properly test the entire summoning ritual.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

It seems like a player will need to perform a slew of activities each day on the PTS, for a minimum of four days just to be able to buy the four feathers to summon the mount. Then additional activities over subsequent days are needed to obtain the berries to grow (?) or morph (?) the mount.

Is there any way you could reward those players who complete this process with a pet code for the live server, be it a torch bug or bristle gut pig or whatever? This is a significant time investment for a temporary item on the PTS that is subject to be wiped away with no notice. The incentive to complete this process on the PTS is currently minimal, at best.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The hotfix previously mentioned is now complete, so you should be able to purchase all the necessary Feathers and Berries from The Impresario. As noted in the patch notes, there won't be enough varieties of Berries to actually evolve the Indrik; this is intentional.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    What is meant by "evolve"?
    Are talking change color, change the appearance of horns, change size (as in pet to mount)?
    I think we need more detailed information on what this new mechanic is.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing the jesters festival and after I got the things for king Emeric he won't respawn to make dazzlers.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing the jesters festival and after I got the things for king Emeric he won't respawn to make dazzlers.

Good old bugs making their appearance again. :p
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you for responding so quickly! :):):)
  • Draxinusom_
    Draxinusom_
    ✭✭

Can confirm. The pavillon is just empty. Although I don't know if Jester's should even be active, as it does not provide any event tickets for the Indrik feathers/berries. It just seems that all events are kind of on right now.
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭

Can confirm. The pavillon is just empty. Although I don't know if Jester's should even be active, as it does not provide any event tickets for the Indrik feathers/berries. It just seems that all events are kind of on right now.

Can also confirm. If you drop the quest, he reappears to direct you to the next stage of the quest though. It would be nice if it gave event tickets though.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 6 active events are:

New Life Festival
    CWC Anniversary
    Morrowind Anniversary
    Undaunted Dungeon Festival
    TG/DB Anniversary
    Midyear Mayhem

Any other event that might appear active isn't completely enabled yet (you can buy the Crow Caller on the crown store but Witches Festival isn't enabled)
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, noob question. What do i have to do to start the CWC and Morrowind events?

I also would like te say that I really love this idea of getting your own Indrik. But the evolving into different kinds of Indrik is just brilliant!
    Please zos give the one who invented this a big raise in pay!
    Edited by playfull_kitten on October 4, 2018 6:37AM
    This one likes to play.....
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, noob question. What do i have to do to start the CWC and Morrowind events?

I also would like te say that I really love this idea of getting your own Indrik. But the evolving into different kinds of Indrik is just brilliant!
    Please zos give the one who invented this a big raise in pay!

There's no one special you have to talk to with those two events. All you need to do to get the tickets is go to the zone and do the required daily quests. The tickets show up in the rewards for those quest.
    PC EU
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the 4 feathers and got my Nascent Indrik mount OK:

Vi6fzbW.jpg

Rp1i9nj.jpg

Love the summoning animation, but it was a bit concerning when it disappears again! For a second I wondered if something had gone wrong. But no, there it was in my collections.

The notes seem to show there is more than one version of the evolved Indrik:
    Pucw5iS.jpg
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on October 5, 2018 9:49AM
    PC EU
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks RaddlemanNumber7 for your replies. I will take a look.
    And grats on getting your own Indrik!

And i have seen 2 pictures from datamining of other Indriks. One black and one white.
    I would LOVE to be able to get a whole collection of them. Maybe even create a stable full of Indriks in one of my houses!
    This one likes to play.....
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The notes seem to show there is more than one version of the evolved Indrik:
    Pucw5iS.jpg

I wonder if this means we can get the feathers or berries multiple times to "catch 'em all" and have all variants of the indriks?
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    What is meant by "evolve"?
    Are talking change color, change the appearance of horns, change size (as in pet to mount)?
    I think we need more detailed information on what this new mechanic is.

The mechanics are explained in detail in the latest PTS patch notes. Give them a read.

Here are the pictures of all the evolutions: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5504059#Comment_5504059
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have managed to buy all the feathers and berries now:

XcKzn3V.jpg
    PC EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question: Can you purchase the berries the same as the feathers? Meaning that when an event starts in which a new berry is introduced, can you still buy the berry from the previous event? I don't PVP, so I'm hoping I can earn enough tickets during the other events to buy all the berries.

If not, no biggie, since I'll still have the Nascent Indrik.