The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't login

darthmaul533ub17_ESO
"an error has occurred, please try again later"
i've spent the last 5 hours straight (no exageration) trying to get this stupid *** game working. it's been one *** problem to the next. i'm just going to buy a sub to ff14. i'm seriously tired of these broken ass patches. I JUT WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAME
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you receive an error message stating "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again." please deactivate all of your addons and try logging in to the game again. If you are now able to log in, one of your addons was blocking your access to the game. You should try enabling addons one at a time to identify which one is causing the issue.

If you are still getting this error after removing your add-ons, please contact customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Infinity822
    Yes, that was the reason by me, too! The Addons BugEater and BugCatcher in this cause -- :D