The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

launcher freezes and download stalls

darthmaul533ub17_ESO
shortly after starting the download, the entire launcher is completely unresponsive, it says the download is stalled, and then the program crashes.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    same problem
  • darthmaul533ub17_ESO
    Sleep wrote: »
    same problem

the only workaround i've found to work is if you use a proxy like windscribe to download the update, it won't stall and crash.
  • darthmaul533ub17_ESO
    although now it says "connection to server timed out" when i try to login
  • Wodengast
    Wodengast
    ✭✭
    shortly after starting the download, the entire launcher is completely unresponsive, it says the download is stalled, and then the program crashes.

Were you able to get this working? I am having this same issue. I thought it might be fixed in the latest patch so I waited until after to make a ticket but the problem remains post-patch.
  • Korinth
    Korinth
    ✭✭✭
    same here...been happening to me since the 9/4 patch
    Edited by Korinth on October 1, 2018 10:54PM
    Guild Officer
    Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already an ongoing thread regarding the launcher issues, we are going to close this discussion. We are still looking into this issue and solutions as described here. Please use this thread for any further commentary specific to the launcher issues that started on September 4th.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.