The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Launcher stops working

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
The iusse is: after starting the launcher it freezes. There is a patch i must download but i don't know if that's the problem.
It just freezes after i open it and can't click repair. After a while a message pops up with written "zenimax online studios launcher has stopped working"

Any way to fix this?
Edited by Skander on September 26, 2018 10:54AM
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Skander

We've posted some launcher troubleshooting here that may help stop the launcher from freezing. You may also be experiencing the ongoing issue described in the thread below.

ESO Launcher Crashes on Update 9/04/2018
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Skander

We've posted some launcher troubleshooting here that may help stop the launcher from freezing. You may also be experiencing the ongoing issue described in the thread below.

It's probably that. Read about people not playing for 2 weeks. I'm scared

I can't troubleshoot since i can't access the launcher options. it freezes.
    Edited by Skander on September 26, 2018 4:35PM
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Skander

News: I tried uninstalling and started reainstalling.

It still freezes.