The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

9/24/2018 Launcher update no good

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Zenimax,

How long do we have to post this issue? Today when I logged in 5:30 am to check something before heading out to work I find yet again you are being server blocked and I absolutely hate going out of my way to download some crappy VPN thing to get your update.

First of all, I should charge you.

Second, I had to have my computer reset to factory settings over the last download you sent us, because using VPN, OMG (Im swearing a storm right now) caused major issues in my brand new $2500 Desktop.

Third, You promised the second time you did this that you were going to fix it on your end so that we did not have to go through this again.

You, need to either make these downloads optional for those that want it, so those of us that can't get it can still continue to play, or you need to FIX YOUR LIFE and do what you were doing before the 9-4-18 patch. Because prior to September, we we're damned fine.

Angry? Yes, I'm what you can say more than upset and here is the reasons why....

1. Update patches are not working
2. I have to go out of my way using a method I should not
3. Said method damages my $2500 PC and cost me to reset back to factory settings
4. love this one, SOME BOARD MOD is going to come by """MY THREAD""" and lock it stating we already have another thread
5. Regarding 4, said mod has no idea I'm not going to support so posting it here and .....
6. in regard to 5, said mod makes me feel i'm being stalked and harassed locking my issue when (OMG I cant take this anymore)

!!!!!1sxxkqh2xnlf.png

https://imgur.com/a/ExzFTBt

xcko5xjca9nq.png

For gawds sake PLEASE, PLEASE OMG I BEG YOU JUST PLEASE FIX this issue.
Edited by chaz on September 24, 2018 4:13PM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already an ongoing thread regarding the launcher issues, we are going to close this discussion. We are still investigating and looking into this issue. Please use this thread for any further commentary specific to the launcher issues that started on September 4th.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.