The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 Booted from Server

MarkusP72
MarkusP72
✭✭✭
This is on PE/EU servers.

Starting 01:10 on Sep. 19, 2018 I get the message
Error 307
Booted from server

and I am no longer able to log in.

Best regards!
Edited by MarkusP72 on September 18, 2018 11:15PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MarkusP72

If you continue to receive Error 307 when logging in, we recommend waiting for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login.

If you still cannot login after, please submit a ticket to customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    For the last month or more I have been getting "Booted from server" . It only happens while I am cycling down my characters to get the hirelings emails. It has become almost normal that at some point I get put into a 10min penalty box.

I have two accounts and BOTH have this happen.

It looks like there is a limitation on how many logins/logouts per sometime.
    This will happen almost every day either when in the login/logout cycle or while running down all the emails typing e-x-e as fast as I can.

It looks like a limitation in the server communications.

How about changing the message from "Booted from server" which traditionally is a very ugly way of saying
    "you're an a-hole and don't come back" to something more like
    "we have a bug that we can't figure out so you can't play for 10 min."

If the server is so sensitive why not put the hirelings loot directly into our inventory and forget using the email system?

• Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    Again today...After 9 characters out of 13.
    How long do I need to spend getting emails?
    This process was once less than 15min and now is over 30min.
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    You've got to be sh!tting me. I sit for 3 min with a login screen after entering a password, go to pour a cup of coffee and get back in less than 2 min to see I was disconnected for being IDLE!!!!!

• Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    After finally getting into one account and logging out to my other account I can't login because my password or username are incorrect. They are not. I go to my account page from a browser to login and it says the computer I have is a new device. It is NOT. I was playing on it just an hour ago and the IP address is the same... I wait 5 min for the email with the special code.

I wonder what will keep me from playing next?
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    I give up. I cannot login to my primary account but I can login to the account.
    I'll use my free time to read about new games.