Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Re-spec Costs More

Suddwrath
Suddwrath
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I could be wrong, but does it now cost more to re-spec after the update? It cost me 15k gold to re-spec only a few skills/ passives. I was under the impression that it would cost less to re-spec only a few skills/passives rather than doing the full reset.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope still the full original cost to respec, whether you change 1 skill or all of them.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your impression was wrong. Its costs the same for the opportunity to change all your skills.

Lets say you want to change 10 skills.

Before Wolfhunter, you pay full price, all your skill points get refunded, you change those 10 skills and reset all the others back where you had them. You coukd change more if you wanted.

After Wolfhunter, you pay full price and change your 10 skills. No fuss. You can change more if you want.

Same cost, same opportunity to change all your skills, just more convenient.

You aren't the only person to assume we were getting a "charge-per-skill-changed" system, but it was never advetised or implemented like that on the PTS.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can find more information about future plans for Re-spec costs in the post here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your impression was wrong. Its costs the same for the opportunity to change all your skills.

Lets say you want to change 10 skills.

Before Wolfhunter, you pay full price, all your skill points get refunded, you change those 10 skills and reset all the others back where you had them. You coukd change more if you wanted.

After Wolfhunter, you pay full price and change your 10 skills. No fuss. You can change more if you want.

Same cost, same opportunity to change all your skills, just more convenient.

You aren't the only person to assume we were getting a "charge-per-skill-changed" system, but it was never advetised or implemented like that on the PTS.

You are correct but that doesn’t mean it’s done wrong

The original feedback was to make it function like Champion Points but the other part of that request was to charge per skill.

Shrug...the more I read...what a mess this game has become
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501