The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

DLC lockdown.. anyone have this issue?

ShadowsGothicAngel
this happen last weekend.. my best friend have eso plus, every place she goes too is fine but can't go to the gold coast (this was friday)! three days later I couldn't barely get into Morrowind DLC at all! The thing is nothing is wrong with our game at all besides the bizarre Lag spikes we been getting. Since then we have no luck.. does anyone have this problem?!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can access ESO Plus unlocked DLC through the Stories tab of the Collections menu.
    1. Open the Collections menu.
    2. Select the Stories tab, which is the icon in the middle that looks like an open book with an arrow (see image below)
      • On this tab you will see a list of all of your available Chapters and DLC, sorted into Dungeon and Zone categories.
    3. Simply select the DLC you wish to explore to see the option to accept the starting quest for that area.

If you are still unable to access DLC after following these steps, please contact customer support for additional help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ShadowsGothicAngel
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    You can access ESO Plus unlocked DLC through the Stories tab of the Collections menu.
    1. Open the Collections menu.
    2. Select the Stories tab, which is the icon in the middle that looks like an open book with an arrow (see image below)
      • On this tab you will see a list of all of your available Chapters and DLC, sorted into Dungeon and Zone categories.
    3. Simply select the DLC you wish to explore to see the option to accept the starting quest for that area.

If you are still unable to access DLC after following these steps, please contact customer support for additional help.

this has nothing to do with it.. and I have proof that i was working on before the lockdown.. I did accepted the dlc since i got it as a gift!! Here is the screenshot from one of my toons! This has affected every toon i have by far! When creating a toon I don't see the ship background..vqiea0xf8v3d.png

Edited by ShadowsGothicAngel on August 31, 2018 3:16AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ShadowsGothicAngel

Please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support to investigate why your DLC is locked.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post