Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO is Coming to Seattle for Bethesda Gameplay Days"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO is Coming to Seattle for Bethesda Gameplay Days. If you’re in Seattle for PAX West, be sure to visit us at the Hard Rock Café on Friday, August 31 and Saturday September 1 for our Bethesda Gameplay Days event. A PAX West ticket is not required to attend! Check out the article for all the details.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Talek
    Talek
    ✭✭✭
    So event is running for entire 2 days, but drops are available only in the middle of the night in Europe? Eh sad to be on worse continent
  • Grumblestiltskin
    Grumblestiltskin
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have the plant that's on display with the consoles, please? It's nice.
    Edited by Grumblestiltskin on August 22, 2018 7:52PM
    PATS - Positively Against Acronyms that don't make Sense
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "the changes coming to ESO’s open-world PvP game mode"

Hmmmmmmm ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talek wrote: »
    So event is running for entire 2 days, but drops are available only in the middle of the night in Europe? Eh sad to be on worse continent

Well to be fair...this is the same drop you had a chance at obtaining a few weeks ago after the quakecon event, and that log in time was 8 hours earlier in the day then compared to this one. So while this time may not work for you, they have offered other times in the past and I'm sure they'll offer it again if there's another event coming up soon. Hopefully there will be a time that will work for you.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    question... if you already got the drops from quakecon... do you still get the crates from this stream? obviously wolf can only be awarded once, but I'd like to know if crates will be awarded again. thank you!
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh *** murkmire reveal
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    question... if you already got the drops from quakecon... do you still get the crates from this stream? obviously wolf can only be awarded once, but I'd like to know if crates will be awarded again. thank you!

As said in article:
    "Note that if you already received the Flame Atronach Wolf Pet during the recent QuakeCon livestream, you will only receive the Crown Crates."

So, yes.
    Edited by Cinbri on August 22, 2018 9:32PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Linaleah wrote: »

As said in article:
    "Note that if you already received the Flame Atronach Wolf Pet during the recent QuakeCon livestream, you will only receive the Crown Crates."

So, yes.

derp, somehow its the one sentence I missed. thank you!
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hope you have something for PAX Australia... Need one of those coins for my ES collection haha
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will the players get to share info on the new dlc such as new sets and what the arena is like?
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Gina can you pass on to the people that work on the housing to up the special collectibles total? With all the mounts pets and assistants available 10 spots just isnt enough for the vision I have for my house. You can also consider making the pets and assistants a part of the other collectible which has 100 slots. I really would love to see my vision for my house fulfilled but I lack the necessary slots. Help a dunmer out!
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oki doki, this is the article that says when the Twitch stream will be. I saw a mention of it yesterday, and couldn't find what they were talking about. Maybe post a reminder article?
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Strychnos
    Strychnos
    ✭✭✭
    I showed up to this, and had an amazing time! Checking out Murkmire was a blast, it really felt like what I've always imagined Black Marsh to be. Tall grass, lots of plants, buildings on stilts, and fierce monsters! As a long time Argonian fan, this made my day.

I also love the Summerset coin I got! It's probably my favorite Elder Scrolls related thing I own. If anyone wants a picture of what it looks like I can post one, I'm not sure if anyone has put up pics yet.

Thanks for putting on such a great event, this was definitely one of my PAX highlights and I didn't even have to pay to get in.
    lvl50 Characters:
    Toxlexel (Argonian Templar PvE Healer, EP)
    Grove-of-Trees-Swaying (Argonian Vampire NB PvE Tank, EP)
    Kazabi-daro (Khajiit DK PvE DPS, AD)- build under renovation
    Iroas Candaalil (Maormer [Dunmer] PvE Sorc DPS, EP, vMA build)- build under renovation
    Trick-of-the-Light(Argonian Warden PvE Healer, EP)
    Characters being leveled:
    Meera-Ei (Argonian DK PvP Tank, EP, Grove's sister)
  • Sicardus
    Sicardus
    ✭✭✭
    Strychnos wrote: »
    I showed up to this, and had an amazing time! Checking out Murkmire was a blast, it really felt like what I've always imagined Black Marsh to be. Tall grass, lots of plants, buildings on stilts, and fierce monsters! As a long time Argonian fan, this made my day.

I also love the Summerset coin I got! It's probably my favorite Elder Scrolls related thing I own. If anyone wants a picture of what it looks like I can post one, I'm not sure if anyone has put up pics yet.

Thanks for putting on such a great event, this was definitely one of my PAX highlights and I didn't even have to pay to get in.

What did the map look like? Did it seem clockwork city sized or bigger? I honestly think the clockwork city map is misleading.
  • Strychnos
    Strychnos
    ✭✭✭
    Sicardus wrote: »
    What did the map look like? Did it seem clockwork city sized or bigger? I honestly think the clockwork city map is misleading.

The map was bigger than the guild DLC zones (Hew's Bane and the Gold Coast) but seemed a little smaller than many base game areas. It was definitely bigger than Clockwork City in terms of overland area, but didn't seem to have as many indoor areas as the Clockwork City map does.

If I was to hazard a guess I'd say it looked to be about the size of Rivenspire, maybe a bit smaller.

The lush plants and detailed cities really made the area feel big though! It felt more immersive to me than places like the guild DLC areas because the environment was so richly detailed.
    lvl50 Characters:
    Iroas Candaalil (Maormer [Dunmer] PvE Sorc DPS, EP, vMA build)- build under renovation
  • Sicardus
    Sicardus
    ✭✭✭
    Strychnos wrote: »

The map was bigger than the guild DLC zones (Hew's Bane and the Gold Coast) but seemed a little smaller than many base game areas. It was definitely bigger than Clockwork City in terms of overland area, but didn't seem to have as many indoor areas as the Clockwork City map does.

If I was to hazard a guess I'd say it looked to be about the size of Rivenspire, maybe a bit smaller.

The lush plants and detailed cities really made the area feel big though! It felt more immersive to me than places like the guild DLC areas because the environment was so richly detailed.

I'm glad to hear that. I figured it would be bigger than Clockwork in terms of overland. Was Lilmoth itself a large city? I always imagine it being a bigger city in Argonia than most of the Argonian cities. It seems there's no Xanmeer ruins in the city itself, contrary to the infernal city.
  • Strychnos
    Strychnos
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad to hear that. I figured it would be bigger than Clockwork in terms of overland. Was Lilmoth itself a large city? I always imagine it being a bigger city in Argonia than most of the Argonian cities. It seems there's no Xanmeer ruins in the city itself, contrary to the infernal city.

Lilmoth seemed pretty big to me compared to some of the base game cities, but not as big as some of the ones from Morrowind/Summerset (like Vivec City or Alinor). It might not have seemed as big though because the buildings were made of wood and many were on stilts, so there weren't a bunch of alleys and courtyards to make it seem larger.

I'd take my impression with a grain of salt though, since I didn't spend a lot of time in Lilmoth! Because my time to play the expansion was limited, I spent it trying to run through as much as the zone as I could.

I didn't notice a Xanmeer in the city, which is a bit of a bummer since I really liked The Infernal City's depiction of Lilmoth. ESO is set so much earlier than The Infernal City that I guess I can't expect the description in it to be accurate, but you'd think that something big like a Xanmeer should be there even in the Fist Era.
    lvl50 Characters: