Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Style Pages Misclassified in Guild Trader Search

Starlock
Starlock
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been trying to shop around for the monster style pages at guild traders by searching legendery motifs, and was befuddled that apparently no one anywhere was selling them. I decided to search for all gold items and noticed the monster styles are classified as containers. This misclassification needs to be fixed. They are not containers, they are basically motifs. We console users have a hard enough time with lackluster search capabilities - please fix this soon.
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Style Pages cannot be found via categories in Guild Traders even now in 2021. ESO logic XD
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    These styles are not motifs, because you cannot craft in them. They are classified as containers because they contain an account-wide collectible, like pet and costume runeboxes, not a piece of character-specific crafting knowledge.
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    The Style pages are not containers. Try searching for style page under container category, you will have 0 results
  • Amandakill420
    They're literally not classified as anything. It's really really really frustrating. I cannot believe they haven't fixed this yet. Ridiculous.
  • Amandakill420
    I submitted a ticket asking that they PLEASE put them in ANY category in traders after all these years lol. Maybe more ppl need to do so.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr_Arce88 wrote: »
    The Style pages are not containers. Try searching for style page under container category, you will have 0 results

I can do a search for “Style Page: Opal” and find the ones dropping now. Don’t need to select a category.

EDIT: typos
    Edited by katanagirl1 on November 20, 2021 4:26AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA