The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

cannot link twitch to bethesda.net

Linaleah
Linaleah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
asking here as my last resort, becasue on bethesda.net, I'm not even sure which support ticket option to use - and from what I could find, there is no phone contact number, just open a ticket form. basically, at some point by bethesda.net account got unlinked from twitch and I haven't been able to relink it. keep getting an error message telling me to contact support. I was hoping that maybe if I try again later, it will work again but... I have ran out of later. quakecon keynote address is in couple of days and as we know - there are rewards associated with it. I would really really REALLY like to be able to get those rewards. thank you!
dirty worthless casual.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Linaleah

If you are trying to open a ticket through Bethesda.net, you can do so by following these steps. First, go to https://help.bethesda.net and select which game you are playing. On the new page will be a button for "Submit a Ticket" which you can click. From there select the correct category to start the ticket process.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Linaleah

If you are trying to open a ticket through Bethesda.net, you can do so by following these steps. First, go to https://help.bethesda.net and select which game you are playing. On the new page will be a button for "Submit a Ticket" which you can click. From there select the correct category to start the ticket process.
    thank you for the reply

I did that. what I couldn't find is the correct category. the closest I found is category of "I cannot unlink my account". but my issue is NOT with unlinking, my issue is with reestablishing account link, that was unlinked for me at seemingly random. I keep getting errors and accounts do not link back up. I'm honestly not sure what to do here, as there is no way to call customer service, and there is NO CORRECT CATEGORY for me to chose.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Linaleah

As there is no specific category for reestablishing the account link, you should select the closest category so you can get a ticket started. In the ticket you can explain the actual issue which Bethesda Support can look into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post