The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Error

datoie1121
Today I got Login error.
" LOGIN ERROR - An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.eldersrollsonline.com "
I have tried restarting, repairing, launching with eso64.exe.
I can't even login to my ESO account from browser. When I type my userid, password and hitting login, yellow box appears: You must be logged in to perform this action. Also, when I click login through steam, it sais: You must first purchase a game before logging in.
I have ESO on steam, with 300 hours in game and I played the game without any problem yesterday. Also I am 100% sure that my account info is correct.
How to fix this? I really want to participate in pvp event. thanks in advance
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @datoie1121

For your issue with logging into the ESO account page, please try using a different browser and see if the same error prompt comes up.

As for the "unexpected internal error" you may be running into an authentication issue with Steam. Try switching between megaservers and then run another repair through the launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • datoie1121
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @datoie1121

For your issue with logging into the ESO account page, please try using a different browser and see if the same error prompt comes up.

As for the "unexpected internal error" you may be running into an authentication issue with Steam. Try switching between megaservers and then run another repair through the launcher.

@ZOS_BillE
    Same error appears on different browser and even different device.
    Changing megaserver and repairing don't change anything, same error appears.
    I think there's something wrong with the account.
    Few days ago I asked ESO support to change my country because I am from Georgia (country), closer to EU, but in my account info (from browser) it showed US as a country. The support contacted me, asked me to verify ownership of my account by answering a few questions like highest level character I had, player guild, etc. After answering to these question he told me that my ticket was escalated to a specialized team. After this I couldn't login to my account. Please help me to fix this soon. I don't want to miss my last 4 daily rewards of this month and pvp event T_T
    EDIT: I play on EU megaserver
    Edited by datoie1121 on July 27, 2018 2:48PM
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭

Oh, 'suddenly' I was kicked from the game last night and couldn't log in for about 20 minutes. Tonight it's just the same, but I was able to log in after an hour of trying, but my hubby -not. 195.122.154.1 not responding - 95% of loss. Good luck Zenimax, it's your *** servers.
  • datoie1121
    Eva13 wrote: »
    Oh, 'suddenly' I was kicked from the game last night and couldn't log in for about 20 minutes. Tonight it's just the same, but I was able to log in after an hour of trying, but my hubby -not. 195.122.154.1 not responding - 95% of loss. Good luck Zenimax, it's your *** servers.

That's bad... I couldn't claim my last 3 crown crates from daily rewards. Servers are in good condition. Looks like our only hope is to wait support for a few days. Hope they hear us :'(
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png?width=761&height=398
    the standard situation during events
    especially during two events
    Edited by Eva13 on July 28, 2018 7:56PM
  • datoie1121
    Eva13 wrote: »
    unknown.png?width=761&height=398
    the standard situation during events
    especially during two events

My problem is that I can't access to my account, even from website for 3 days
    Edited by datoie1121 on July 28, 2018 8:38PM