The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hour 1 of the event in Vivec

GeneralSezme
GeneralSezme
✭✭✭✭
I was on since 10, think I only got like 20 mins of play time between crashes, being kicked out of cyro and queues.

But so far it is awful, cannot believe there was not some performance enhancing performance this week.
Invictus
Cheese Engine
HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Managed 50 mins before first crash, and best of it was there was not even any fighting going on around my location near Nikel on PC EU.

Great to see ZoS learning from last year and making substantial pre event improvements.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year, I learned to swap to Shor as soon as Vivec became unplayably laggy.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭

So you're already on shor? Cause it's already unplayable laggy and I keep ending back at the gate
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got booted to log in screen just after returning from a crash and riding back to the keep I was defending. Then I got booted again. Logged back in... to Deshaan... with a 93 person queue.
    Some lucky bugger out there got my 170k defence tick because I got kicked out completely for some reason >.<
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No lag here!!!

But then I'm playing other stuff instead... Primetime is already bad enough without an event.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Booted from server" message after zoning into Cyrodiil, picking up quests, and porting to Alessia.

Logged back in after about 8 minutes, sat through the queue of 60, ported to Roe, and "Booted from server" message before I got out of transit.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Is there someone who can be smacked over there?
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blame the PvE'ers. Always [snip] about PvP, complaining about toxic behaviour in PvP games. @Zos throws in lame rewards and like a bunch of rabid dogs they flood the gates of Cyrodill, making queues so long the people who actually want to PvP have to wait 11 stinkin' days to have fun again.

[Edit for language.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 28, 2018 8:42PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »

So you're already on shor? Cause it's already unplayable laggy and I keep ending back at the gate

LOL, yes, I'm already on Shor. Last year, I could play Vivec until midmorning and then the rest of the day on Shor.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone really surprised?
    I’m asking that honestly.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't been able to log into game yet, but did they add servers today? Or did they just leave the original ones to have massive coronaries?
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    Haven't been able to log into game yet, but did they add servers today? Or did they just leave the original ones to have massive coronaries?

They added 2 7 day CP campaigns, and Gina said they'll add a 2nd No CP campaign SOON
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shor is no better - a lot of the group I was in complained about lag (I had it too) and I got kicked to login twice. All before noon ET.
  • CerebralNoise
    CerebralNoise
    ✭✭
    Is this supposed to be a surprise? Can't wait to see what happens during prime time tonight....
    PC/NA

Raelisan - AD MagNB
    Visceralie - EP StamNB

• OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged on, got quest, went to alessia siege, froze like someone cast time stop but no one was around......

Booted to login only to have to fight the no internet connections to be rewarded with a 75queue......
    Edited by OGLezard on July 26, 2018 6:16PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM isn’t going to be anywhere near Vivec during this event but godspeed brave soldiers.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    TM isn’t going to be anywhere near Vivec during this event but godspeed brave soldiers.

You are not anywhere near Vivec most of the time anyway :wink:
    Edited by Rin_Senya on July 26, 2018 9:58PM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And heres me feeling blue about missing the start of the event due to overtime.

Thanks guys!
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good thing I'll be chilling in the smaller campaigns this event. Not touchin that lag with a 20 foot pole.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Disappointed that AD had to turn on their LAG SWITCH and CHEAT ENGINE just to ruin this event for everybody else. Poor sportsmanship! Very sad!

Very good bait. But as an AD, I will say that EP and DC are the only cheaters because we are all innocent and hardworking light attackers.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »

Sorry we didn’t potato into your group with our 10 when we were there last week like the rest of AD.

Don’t have numbers to go head to head but y’all complain if we’re stacked with another guild, getting mixed signals here.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, now I feel better about not being able to log in tonight. Thanks for the warnings!
  • Venscal
    Venscal
    ✭✭✭
    Logged in waited for Queue count down, crashed as soon as i landed in Shor and now I can't log back in...

Awsome ......
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Disappointed that AD had to turn on their LAG SWITCH and CHEAT ENGINE just to ruin this event for everybody else. Poor sportsmanship! Very sad!

Oh Kilandros bae...must be Sotha AD trying out the “grown up PvP“.

PS: i need something to do. For real. But forum PvP only PvP atm.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »

Sorry we didn’t potato into your group with our 10 when we were there last week like the rest of AD.

Don’t have numbers to go head to head but y’all complain if we’re stacked with another guild, getting mixed signals here.
    No need to be triggered by a simple observation. I also don't remember seeing you guys on Vivec recently at all. I've seen your videos from your time on DC sotha though :)

Also you're always welcome to fight us with or without other guilds never any complain from here.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed a few comments that were inappropriate. Please keep your posts civil and constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »
    We have removed a few comments that were inappropriate. Please keep your posts civil and constructive.

Please fix the servers so its not unplayable like it was last years event maybe?

How is that for constructive?
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was riding along on my reskinned mount through the grand wasteland of cyrodiil. I was shocked to be booted from server for hitting "message rate limit" for riding on my mount. 10/10 would buy more crown crates
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec...you don't play in there during the event and hope to find quality PVP. V ivec during the event is for FARMING AP. Which means you deal with the massive lag to get the absolutely ridiculous tics that come ur way. 189k and even more I've heard, z erg after z erg smashing ur keeps. Defend, defend.

The other camps are for typical gameplay ur used to.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »

How bout you guys, for a change, comment on this issue that has been here for 4 years, instead of writing the usual "WE DONT GIVE A *** ABOUT ANYTHING IMPORTANT" type of messages.
    Edited by amir412 on July 29, 2018 5:27AM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes me half an hour to one hour to log into Vivec on PC EU in peak time, then I have some lag fluctuations depending on the activity, but generally it's not that terrible as I was expecting.
    There is a huge amount of players, which means the event is succesful to ZOS, and there are issues with latency but well... who expected it running smoothly.

With that ping and fps as on screen I'm still able to heal over time and get a nice amount of APs. Not a single crash so far even with all addons on and working. Although I can't play offensive and it's also hard to defend myself due to animation cancelling and ultimate exploiters, placing multiple ultimates in a same time what destroys my lizard in a sec.
    zdOokpF.jpg
    Edited by Gargath on July 29, 2018 10:14AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."