The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought the game, but it doesn't show up on my account?

Sushiman777
Sushiman777
Soul Shriven
I bought the base game + Morrowind expansion, entered my code, loaded up the game, but could not play. Apparently the code I entered only gave me the Morrowind expansion, not the base game even though the email I received when I redeemed my code said it was for both. I contacted support almost 2 weeks ago, but they haven't helped. I keep getting transferred from team to team. It also takes each team like 3-5 days to respond...I've seen many issues being resolved on the forums faster than these support tickets, so I figured I would post here and see what happens.

Ticket # 180710-004069