The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Logitech f310 Gamepad Support

allynborlandb14_ESO
allynborlandb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello, I just submitted a ticket about this, but support here has dropped off since going FTP. I have been playing the game since Beta, and using a Logitech f310 gamepad to play the game since it was introduced in Orsinium. I also have a friend that plays with the same type of gamepad on her own account. The gamepad has worked perfectly in the game for years, without needing a second party program to control the gamepad, but yesterday Saturday the 14th of July, when me and my friend, both playing from two different computers on two different accounts logged in, both of our gamepads wouldn't work in game. I could still hit the Logitech button and it would pop up the X-Box gamebar like normal, but wouldn't work to control the game. We both checked to make sure gamepad support was still active in game and it was. Thinking that it may be a problem because I was in full screen mode, I went into Windowed Mode and I still couldn't use the gamepad. Thinking my drivers were out of date, I updated, them, still no gamepad. Both of us tried our gamepads on other games and both work perfectly fine. It is JUST with ESO that they are not working now. I even uninstalled and reinstalled ESO and disabled all of my Mods in case of conflict. STILL I cannot use the gamepad. People have told me in game that their gamepads are still working, but I don't know if they are using the Logitech f310 or an X-Box controller.

Does anyone have ANY information to help me? The game is not worth playing for me without gamepad support, and my friend doesn't know how to play without a game pad.