The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Never received Crown Crates

Lazrael
Lazrael
✭✭✭
Hi,

Not trying to be a bother, but I've had multiple emails with tech support and not received any forward movement on this issue.

I never received my 5 crown crate log in reward for the end of June despite multiple log ins.
I was told by support I could receive it for logging in again on July 1 but it seems the whole issue was tied in with log in rewards not functioning around that time.

Last I was in contact with support they said they were escalating the issue, and that was some time ago, I have yet to be contacted.

Not sure why the 5 crates can't simple be patched to my account, but I'd really like this resolved. I was looking forward to the 5 crates the whole month of June.

I've played since Beta and really appreciate all your hard work guys, please help me out.

Thanks,

Ticket Number: 180701-003076
Edited by Lazrael on July 9, 2018 4:38PM
Artists and Theives...
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    Lazrael wrote: »
    Hi,

Not trying to be a bother, but I've had multiple emails with tech support and not received any forward movement on this issue.

I never received my 5 crown crate log in reward for the end of June despite multiple log ins.
    I was told by support I could receive it for logging in again on July 1 but it seems the whole issue was tied in with log in rewards not functioning around that time.

Last I was in contact with support they said they were escalating the issue, and that was some time ago, I have yet to be contacted.

Not sure why the 5 crates can't simple be patched to my account, but I'd really like this resolved. I was looking forward to the 5 crates the whole month of June.

I've played since Beta and really appreciate all your hard work guys, please help me out.

Thanks,

Frankly I didn't follow your post and failed to understand it. If you are trying to get the attention of a Mod or someone at ESO, perhaps also link your ticket number? It would make their jobs a lot easier.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    testd4n1 wrote: »
    Lazrael wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks,

Frankly I didn't follow your post and failed to understand it. If you are trying to get the attention of a Mod or someone at ESO, perhaps also link your ticket number? It would make their jobs a lot easier.

Thanks. Edited and added ticket number.
    Artists and Theives...
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    bump
    Artists and Theives...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lazrael

Please check your inbox for details on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post