The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 326

Urvoth
Urvoth
✭✭✭✭✭
Posting this for my friend since he doesn't have a forum account. A week ago we were playing in Imperial City and my friend got randomly kicked and presented with an Error 326 character lock message. He submitted a support ticket, but after a week of no response I thought I may as well post here. There seems to be no problem with creating and playing on new characters, so he is only locked out of his main. I saw on a different post that Error 326 can be because of an inappropriate username, but his username is in no way conceivably offensive so I highly doubt the lock is for that. Has anyone else had this problem before or know how to resolve it? Does ZOS support normally take a week+ to get back to you?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Urvoth

If your friend has already submitted a ticket then support will contact them to assist with Error 326. This specific error requires customer support to help with the locked character and is usually not username related.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post