Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are all my emotes?

ThePlayer
ThePlayer
✭✭✭✭
Hello, i am writing to let you know that all my emotes, with all my characters, do not works anymore.
The writing always appears to me, it is not possible to start the emote now, or something similar.
I already checked my addons, i did the reloadui, i tried to disable the addons but I think there is something wrong system, maybe an old conflict, something that I have modified some hexadecimal register or similar.
Now i kindly ask the programmers of ZOS, paid handsomely, to patch this little problem, I'm sure they can do it.
Probably I will always receive the same answer "we are not responsible for the addons that are used, we recommend a repair of the whole system, with only 24 hours of boredom you will solve everything .... maybe.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ThePlayer

You can go through the steps below to make sure your add-ons have been completely removed.
    1. Go to the "Elder Scrolls Online" folder in My Documents.
    2. Open the "live" folder (NA megaserver) or "liveeu" (EU megaserver).
    3. Remove all files from the "AddOns" folder.
    4. Remove all files from the "SavedVariables" folder.
    5. Remove AddOnSettings.txt from the "live" folder.

Please let us know if doing so resolves your issue with character emotes.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understood now, for play all emotes, you have to press return, they no going to works if you go in inventory or some other place....was better to update pc version with a quickslot for the emotes...
    Ty anyway, now you know the fast and first answer that you have to tell everyone with the same my mistake. Ciao