Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support totally clueless RE Twitch Ouroboros Crate Issue, please help

Threemoons
Threemoons
✭✭✭
Okay. Last night I needed more crowns, so I bought 3 packs on Twitch, AS I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST. Got my crowns, got my receipts, including codes specifically stating that my Crates would be in my Inventory.

Well, they're not.

Almost a day later they haven't shown up. I put in a ticket, and got a canned response from "Support" (air quotes on that) about how drops are random, no items are guaranteed, etc. In other words, THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ THE TICKET.

I have full receipts from both Amazon and Twitch, everything is linked up correctly, receipts that the Robots had redeemed my codes, etc., the problem is NOT on my end, and if there are actual human beings on the "Support" servers they need to be taught basic reading comprehension.

Can I please get a human being on this one?

Thanks.
Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Threemoons

We have sent you a message with details on your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    FOLLOWUP: Finally solved. Just wanted to say Thank You to the admins/etc whomever boosted my ticket in support. Hopefully they can iron out any future Twitch issues. Thanks so much again!
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Almost a day later they haven't shown up. I put in a ticket, and got a canned response from "Support" (air quotes on that) about how drops are random, no items are guaranteed, etc. In other words, THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ THE TICKET.

For future reference, no, I do not think that the first response comes from someone who read the ticket. I think they have canned responses that they send out based on keywords you write in the ticket. Some computer (aka Dwemer automaton) reads the ticket, pulled out the keywords, finds the canned response that matches, then sends it. When you reply, that will be a sign that a person, probably a Nord (but not Rigurt), needs to look at it.

If you never get a reply from a live person, that means that an Altmer looked at it. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus