The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown store July showcase

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
When will the July crown store showcase be announced ?
  • Anacario
    Anacario
    ✭✭✭
    It's usually the tuesday or wednesday closest to the 1st of the month.
    Edited by Anacario on June 27, 2018 5:24PM
    "There's an old Orcish saying about shields. I don't remember what it is, I'm just saying. There's an old Orcish saying. Buy a shield."

CP 1121
    PC NA
    Beta Tester / Member since November 2013
    In-Game-Name: @barblebapkins
    -Anacario Thunderbrewer ( AD , Altmer magsorc shock mage, main )
    -Revlyn Dres ( EP , Dunmer stamblade assassin )
    -Attrius Truiand ( DC , Imperial stamDK tank )
    -Dar'Jariido ( AD , Khajiit stamblade pacifist thief )
    -Cleans-Many-Rivers ( EP , Argonian magplar healer )
    -Idrayla Telvanni ( EP , Dunmer magDK fire mage )
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be on Monday, July the 2nd. Can’t wait to see what comes out in July :-) Hope for Altmer outfits, Maomer fish skin, maybe Naryu costume/hairstyle to be back (pleaseeeeee). I know that many people are waiting for Indrik mounts and grotto house :-)
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Probably 2th of July
    Hope there will be altmer costumes this time
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fortunatto wrote: »
    Probably 2th of July
    Hope there will be altmer costumes this time

Yes, hopefully the Tooth of July... :p
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baby razum dar!
  • AuraKoimizu
    AuraKoimizu
    ✭✭
    Hoping Indriks become avaliable for July!
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping for some new skins or polymorph to be released
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed a few things I'd like to see....
    The male altmer long hair with long bits in front of ears as well, I think there was another hair I've seen on an npc, a named guard questgiver outside direnni acropolis had multi ring double ear earrings,
    The new outfits/dresses the maormer skin for sure I want as well.

Perhaps some other deals to be had too
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully the illambris and shadowrend weapon skins will released
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indrik mounts I hope.
    And altmer cultural costumes.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It may be on Monday, but we're hoping to get it published before the weekend. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping for morrowind anniversary items to be shown.
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please increase the hype and give us the showcase items this week so that we can have something to talk about with our in-game friends during the weekend.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, no horses or bug mounts this month
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha sil housing pack... maybe... one day...
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may be on Monday, but we're hoping to get it published before the weekend. :)

#Monday
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Undaunted weapon skins please :smiley:
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    Alinor/Summerset furniture pack. Not just the items currently available from drops or purchase tab, but some unique items.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Well well, somebody wants some Awesomes. :p
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    INDRIK MOUNT! Pleeeease :D
    Please fix the game!
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyvarra wrote: »

^ THIIIIS! Pretty please with moonsugar on top!
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyvarra wrote: »

^ THIIIIS! Pretty please with moonsugar on top!

4000 crowns okay? Cheeky wee bit of price gouging to come from ZOS maybe sprinkle some FOMO to really milk the playerbase for all their worth.

Ahem.. ZOS have left me somewhat cynical about their approach to giving players content they want...
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Stewart1874 You just don't want ME to have what I want, specifically. Why does everyone have it in for me?

Yes, 4,000 Crowns, as opposed to spending tens of thousands of Crowns on Frown Crates, and STILL not getting what you want...
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hope it has something great this month like wild hunt crown crates ...
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 5:04PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let this one stare into her mystical fishpond and see what the future holds ...

This one she sees ... swirling green, eyes like the pools of moonlight, great horns formed in the shape of branches, elegant whiskers ...

A wonderful new mount perhaps? The indrik you seek maybe?

Or this one she perhaps sees her own reflection in the pondweed and the bits of twigs?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SUb 300 ping connection please
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls give me the masks
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to offer my distaste and criticism of the marketing team's decision to continue with the outdated practice of selling houses for limited time and not re-offering them for sale ever. The grotto is now announced to be as such, completely unsurprising even though there are TWO permanent Vvardenfell houses and only 1 Summerset house. Not to mention the completely unethical and now player-unfriendly schemes of FOMO.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer