The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fang Lair Motif is a LIE, at least for me

Lylith
Lylith
✭✭✭✭✭
bought both new crown store motifs. opened scalecaller, got all the usual updates, shows up in craftstore, yadda yadda, no probs.

open fang lair motif, nothing happens. no sounds, no messages, nothing. go back to inventory, and the game says 'you already know this style.' goto crafting bench, check it out, no, no, i DO NOT KNOW THIS STYLE, it is no where to be found.

i can open the motif book, but it does absolutely nothing, and the motif is still in my inventory - where it should not be, if i 'already know this style,' yes?

did the relog, reboot, reload, tapdance on my desk, designated gestures to the fours winds and the gods of eso, but none of that did any good. still does the same thing.

gonna say it's broken for me, atm.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Check the official thread; this has been reported and Gina is on it.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, since we already have a thread open addressing this issue with official comments, please feel free to continue the conversation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.