The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can not log in to game

Eema
Eema
Soul Shriven
Hi, I really need help with this issue.

I can not log into the game, or my account at elderscrollsonline.com and I am receiving the message about entering the special access code for using a new computer. The problem is I am not receiving any emails at all with codes. I tried to submit a ticket to ask for help but same problem, but it says they send an email which I am not receiving.

I tried deleting the cache, removing firewalls, checking spam etc. Nothing works, yet on the 14th I received the email about Summersets release...

Please help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Eema

If you are not receiving the access code please try the following:
    1. Add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your list of approved e-mail senders.
    2. Check your spam or junk mail folders.
      • If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If you still haven't received your one-time access code email after trying the steps above, you should contact us to request we change your email address by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post