Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

I can not access Summerset

Burgerkiin
Yes, already send a ticket to support, 5 days ago, it does not matter at all to help a customer.

image.jpg

I understand why people speak so badly of them in the forum.
  • XnightshadeX
    XnightshadeX
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, something seems wrong with this expansion.

I bought the Summerset Collector's Digital Upgrade and ESO Plus at the same time.
    ESO Plus showed up on my account right away, but have been waiting three days for Summerset to show up on my account.
    Edited by XnightshadeX on June 25, 2018 11:46PM
  • korchung
    korchung
  • Burgerkiin
    Yeah, something seems wrong with this expansion.

I bought the Summerset Collector's Digital Upgrade and ESO Plus at the same time.
    ESO Plus showed up on my account right away, but have been waiting three days for Summerset to show up on my account.
    korchung wrote: »

I understand that things like this can happen, what bothers me is their silence.

I can not really say what I think of them or I would be banned not only from the game, but also from the internet ...
  • Burgerkiin
    and I can not send a message to the person in charge of this area @ZOS_BillE because I'm new to the forum.

They protect themselves very well to try not to receive complaints.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Burgerkiin

Your ticket #180622-004566 is still open. We are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests.
    This means it may take longer than typical to receive a response from our support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Burgerkiin
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Burgerkiin

Your ticket #180622-004566 is still open. We are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests.
    This means it may take longer than typical to receive a response from our support team.

Thank you @ZOS_BillE.
  • XnightshadeX
    XnightshadeX
    Soul Shriven
    I managed to fix this on my own, but it was not painless.
    Now I have to wait to get a pending payment back from Eso over a store error
  • Burgerkiin
    Finally ZOS answered me:

"If your issue has not yet been resolved or addressed, please wait for assistance. If your issue has been resolved, please log into your account on the support page and close your ticket via the “My Support” page.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!"

So... I have two options.

1 Wait weeks until you do your job.

2 Wait for it to magically solve itself.

AAA Support, thank you guys.
  • Burgerkiin
    3 Weeks later they solved my problem.

The funny thing is that my other ticket where I lost 500k gold and that is one month older was completely ignored.

Did not you say that support read all the tickets? @ZOS_BillE

Thanks anyway.