The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A new order

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
I would like to order a BLT without the CHEESE for once.
  • Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

I'd like mine with Fries, please hold on to your salt.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abram wrote: »

Remember this is not skyrim the S key is not an intended feature.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Walking backwards isn't intended?
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

It clearly isn't. After all you can prevent fall damage by exploitnig the backward mechanic
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

DOA! cat got out of the bag. Go ahead Drac jump off some stuff.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only time i use the S key is when I'm backpedalling looking up into the sky for invisible AD players proc'ing Skoria.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time i use the S key is when I'm backpedalling looking up into the sky for invisible AD players proc'ing Skoria.

Say the man that leads the group that finds every little broken mechanic and uses it to claim they are good. Like i said give me a BLT and hold the CHEESE.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2vXed you on a resource the other day. You dropped in like 3 seconds flat. I’ve honestly fought people with 300 cps before that were tougher opponents. It just really put into context for me your incessant complaining. Like, how would you even know? At your skill level, I can see literally everything being interpreted as cheating or cheese.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Say the man that leads the group that finds every little broken mechanic and uses it to claim they are good. Like i said give me a BLT and hold the CHEESE.

I think to know what mechanics are broken you need to understand mechanics first. You called someone out and reported them for using the Bow Ulti 'Ballista' because you didn't know what it was.

@Solar_Breeze
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    2vXed you on a resource the other day. You dropped in like 3 seconds flat. I’ve honestly fought people with 300 cps before that were tougher opponents. It just really put into context for me your incessant complaining. Like, how would you even know? At your skill level, I can see literally everything being interpreted as cheating or cheese.

funny. 90% of all the characters I play are group builds. yeah so I die. Its a game. But at least I know I am not dropping off tops of keeps and taking no damage, or having half my group spam mutagen because it's stacking. I have never claimed to be great at anything and I certainly don't care to about dying in a video game. But at least I can say honestly that I play a fare game as it was designed and intended. I have been wrong about things in the past and I am always the first to apologize if I am. Go ahead see if what I have said is wrong. Let's find out if ZOS really cares about their own game.
  • Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    and I certainly don't care to about dying in a video game..

Shall we post the latest round of Hate filled /tell screen shots?
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think to know what mechanics are broken you need to understand mechanics first. You called someone out and reported them for using the Bow Ulti 'Ballista' because you didn't know what it was.

And I wasn't sure what it was, never denied that even questioned it. Seems someone is deflecting in order to derail the topic. Let's lay it out plane and simple. Did you as raid leader know this was possible and use it in your raid to mitigate fall damage knowing it was an unintended mechanic? You need to remember too that I have 2 years worth of recorded video footage. Go ahead now let's tell the truth about this shall we.

Just so you know I don't mind being wrong, because to assume you know everything is stupid.
    Edited by Anazasi on June 24, 2018 9:48PM
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    or having half my group spam mutagen because it's stacking.
    eeeeh?
    Don't forget to report someone for "stacking" vigors, healing springs, mushrooms etc as well btw!
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And I wasn't sure what it was, never denied that even questioned it. Seems someone is deflecting in order to derail the topic. Let's lay it out plane and simple. Did you as raid leader know this was possible and use it in your raid to mitigate fall damage knowing it was an unintended mechanic? You need to remember too that I have 2 years worth of recorded video footage. Go ahead now let's tell the truth about this shall we.

No you didn't question it. You reported them as your first action then you suddenly thought maybe you should question it.
    I would love you to post your 2 years worth of footage of Drac. Our guild recently celebrated our 1y anniversary :)

@Solar_Breeze
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I certainly don't care to about dying in a video game..

Shall we post the latest round of Hate filled /tell screen shots?

go ahead if you think it will amount to anything. But make sure you post the one where I politely asked the player to leave me alone for the 100th time. I will say this after the 4th or 5th tell a person sends and after repeatedly asking them nicely to stop and leave you alone, which they don't of course, fits the definition of harassment, which I should add sadly zos has ignored the 200 reports / complaints against the said player. So please if you feel you want to post screenshot go ahead. But let's make sure you post the entire conversation and not just the last straw that shows what I said.

And since you all seem to have a short memory. make sure you tell him lately you all have been EZ as well.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No you didn't question it. You reported them as your first action then you suddenly thought maybe you should question it.
    I would love you to post your 2 years worth of footage of Drac. Our guild recently celebrated our 1y anniversary :)

the question is still unanswered. I'm waiting.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that this thread did not seem to have a proper topic to discuss and seems to have derailed into naming and shaming, which is against the Forum Rules. For further posts please be sure to post more constructively and respectfully to prevent action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.