The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Purchased Summerset but I can't access it

korchung
korchung
All my new/old characters couldn't access Summerset content after purchasing. I've tried restarting the client and launcher. Also, in the crown store, Summerset is highlighted as purchased. Can someone help me as I'm very excited to play this new content? When I try to teleport to Summerset wayshrine, it says "You can unlock this area by upgrading to Summerset". This is ridiculous.

Thanks!
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Contact support, eventually they'll fix the issue, could take a couple of weeks though :(
  • korchung
    korchung
    Thanks, yeah already did. Just felt disappointed with this.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hit U, go to stories and activate the Summerset story that way. Then travel by boat from one of the zones. See if that works @korchung
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • korchung
    korchung
    Hi Phairdon,

I've tried but in Stories > Chapters > Summerset , the "Accept Quest" button is not clickable and a link beside it hyperlinks to the "Summerset Digital Upgrade" purchase page where it says "You do not qualify for the product". Very stressed. How long does it take for a support agent to check my support ticket? The ID is "180624-001997" .

Thanks!
    Edited by korchung on June 25, 2018 9:58AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @korchung

Your ticket#180624-001997 is being looked into. Due to higher than normal volume it may take longer than typical to receive a response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • korchung
    korchung
    Just received this canned response.

"If your issue has not yet been resolved or addressed, please wait for assistance. If your issue has been resolved, please log into your account on the support page and close your ticket via the “My Support” page."

Could you at least notify me when it's fixed?

Thanks!