The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Infinite load screen on house

Arbit
Arbit
✭✭✭✭
I recently just bought some stuff for my house and changed it up a little, and suddenly both me and other people get infinite load screens on my house. It broke or something. my house is tel galen and it's not the addons since ik the other person who is trying to get into my house has none.
Argonian Master Race
  • twinkles21
    twinkles21
    ✭✭✭
    Arbit wrote: »
    I recently just bought some stuff for my house and changed it up a little, and suddenly both me and other people get infinite load screens on my house. It broke or something. my house is tel galen and it's not the addons since ik the other person who is trying to get into my house has none.

I also have this issue. 5-10+ minutes to load into my home, tried disabling add-ons and the same issue. My home is the Gorniir Estate though.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can find troubleshooting steps in this thread that can help with infinite loading screens. If the problem still persists after the troubleshooting, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    Those troubleshooting steps DON'T WORK.
    I have no add-ons at all, never had any.
    My firewall doesn't pose any trouble.
    I run as admin and have repaired etc.

This only happens rarely and it happened to me today. And a couple days back. The time spent waiting for loading in is ridiculous. And it's not my side, because I never get this problem unless the game has it.
    I'm done playing until they patch it.
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a group zone in to a dungeon with group finder 2 days ago. All 4 of us had to restart the game because of being stuck in a loading screen. Also my brother and i play in the same room. We have been getting kicked out of game at the exact same time. seems it mostly happens in dungeons but we spend a lot of time in dungeons. It isn't internet btw since it didn't affect our stream or any other internet in the house.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    Komma wrote: »
    We had a group zone in to a dungeon with group finder 2 days ago. All 4 of us had to restart the game because of being stuck in a loading screen. Also my brother and i play in the same room. We have been getting kicked out of game at the exact same time. seems it mostly happens in dungeons but we spend a lot of time in dungeons. It isn't internet btw since it didn't affect our stream or any other internet in the house.

That's right. It's not you or your internet, or anyone's internet. It's the game. Something happened there once again a few days ago and it needs fixing asap. With a patch.
    Many people have been complaining about loading screens and disconnects, but then we don't even get a maintenance this week.
    It's just frustrating to no end.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    For PC and loadings screens this works for me:
    I have switch back to ivp6 and the Zeni support recommend to activate a tunnel protocol in my router.
    Sorry i forgot the name of the protocol and I can't find the ticket on my support page.
    Maybe some of the Zeni stuff can find it.
    I run these changes now ~ 5 month. In this time a have only 2 or 3 longer loading screen when i enter a dungeon.
    Edited by Thunderclap on June 27, 2018 10:47AM
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Youmee
    Youmee
    ✭✭✭
    Infinite load screens for housing only started a few days ago and get worse and worse.
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    Seems loading screen for my house takes 10x longer than any of the delve/zone loading screens. Some days we are talking MINUTES not seconds. Something is not right, I'm not the only one noticing this.
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not only houses, it happens for any kind of solo instance and it indeed got way worse in the last week.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    has there been any update on this? the loading times for my home are basically so long that housing for me is basically gone from the game...its just not feasible to wait 15+ minutes just to enter your home.... loading screens for solo instance also become more and more unbearable...we really approach a point where the game just becomes unplayable...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is several months old the discussion is being closed. Listed below are multiple help articles that can help resolve loading issues in game. If none of the troubleshooting steps below help, you can contact customer support. You can start a new thread if there are no active discussions on this topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.