The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Temple of Dibella -ColdharbourSurrealEstate Summerset Structure Build ( Small Mephala Bonus Shrine )

D3AKUs
D3AKUs
✭✭✭
Just wanted to Show u guys my latest build before i tear it down this evening. Already have a new Idea in my head that i really,really need to build !

Heres a Video , i hope everyone enjoys this Build. I had a fun time Building it. I really like how its a colorful contrast to the otherwise dead piece of land it is build on.
I also took the last few spots to build a small Mephala Shrine for a Bonus Showcase of her Furniture Pack we got this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLr5ks6KyOM&feature=youtu.be

edit: just finished uploading a second ago - better Quality of the Vid should be available soon i guess if it isnt already.
Edited by D3AKUs on June 16, 2018 4:35PM
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    redguard mirror + breton mat + alinor bed + kajhit divider and a few more +'s = stomach pains
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    redguard mirror + breton mat + alinor bed + kajhit divider and a few more +'s = stomach pains

Thanks for your Feedback :) hope there still was at least something else that u liked about the home. I like to mix up different styles of furniture cause i usually do that in real life too. Wouldnt want to live in a miserable unified IKEA home. Everyone has a different taste i guess ;):D

Edited by D3AKUs on June 16, 2018 5:08PM
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    That's an awesome build, thanks for posting the vid!
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    well, unified furnitures adds up to harmony, thats why my hunding palatial hall is all redguard. lamps, dressers, nightstands, mats, candles, beds etc etc.

and it doesnt feel overcharged, just feel right.

if u wanted to do a more appealing to the eye thing with that horrible estate you unfortunately bought id use imperial furniture and structures.

but its your horrible home, so its your way.
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really neat! I love how you built the natural looking environment and you gave me quite a few ideas for how to use the new alinor floors and pillars to make structures. Thanks for sharing!
    well, unified furnitures adds up to harmony, thats why my hunding palatial hall is all redguard. lamps, dressers, nightstands, mats, candles, beds etc etc.

and it doesnt feel overcharged, just feel right.

if u wanted to do a more appealing to the eye thing with that horrible estate you unfortunately bought id use imperial furniture and structures.

but its your horrible home, so its your way.

Why be so hostile about someone's work? It absolutely isn't a fact that you are bound by one style only when making a house. In fact, that would be incredibly dull.

Instead what matters is matching aesthetic style, not literal racial style. For my Imperial houses I use a mixture of redguard, hlaalu, high elf, ayleid and now some of the new alinor stuff... nobody's ever freaked, combined it flows well (dark wood & marble) and has a very opulent imperial/roman aesthetic (since the actual imperial furniture is both crown only and very ugly/cheap looking). The point of decorating is to be creative, not dictate to others they can only use one style across a whole house.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's actually awesome OP and is one of the best (if not best) uses of the Coldharbour Estate I've seen. It's hard to tell that it's a custom-built house (if I didn't know better, I'd think you bought the structure).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 17, 2018 8:56AM
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    Thank u guys for the nice Feedback :)
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, I thought the housing community was the best community of ESO as everyone is enthusiastic and supportive of each other. Sorry to hear that even this community has rotten apples. :pensive:

OP ignore this sour puss. The home you created is absolutely awesome and very inspiring. Can't wait to get enough money and materials to start on the Coldharbour Estate, as your video has given me a lot of inspiration.
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    Heh, I thought the housing community was the best community of ESO as everyone is enthusiastic and supportive of each other. Sorry to hear that even this community has rotten apples. :pensive:

OP ignore this sour puss. The home you created is absolutely awesome and very inspiring. Can't wait to get enough money and materials to start on the Coldharbour Estate, as your video has given me a lot of inspiration.

Thank u ! ah its okay for me - everyone has his own oppinion if he takes it that serious its his buisness. And in the end ... Its the Internet :D
    Still gonna do my thing and build new stuff and ofc post it here to share it with the community :)

edit: After uploading yesterday i started my next project, still a work in progress - guess who this temple is dedicated to ? Gonna make another Tour Video or Screenshots too and post em here once i am done with this one :) And yes there was a house ( Strident Springs ) under that one at some Point before i started haha

Screenshot_20180617_205600.png
    Edited by D3AKUs on June 17, 2018 7:03PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed some baiting comments. Please keep the conversation on topic with the thread and free of personal insults directed at other members. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That advice was genuinely awful from a design perspective. Not sure why my post was removed for calling the advice terrible, but the post calling the actual player content terrible remains up.

Going with a single racial style is an awful idea as no racial style has everything you need. You need to mix and match styles that work together, which OP did well.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 17, 2018 9:25PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is excellent work. Thanks so much for sharing. I love the way you used the wide steps. I will defo be taking some ideas
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's like an oasis in the desert. I love the open plan, and the way you incorporated the pergola (not sure how to spell it, the timber structure covered in ivy & flowers) in the middle of the house.

I've been reluctant to purchase the plan for the skinny Alinor single fountain, for I cannot help but think it looks like a toilet. I know see that I'm not the only one who envisions that! lol

Love the fireplace in the bedroom. And the fact that no matter what room you are in, you can see outside, is cool.

Well done, and that you so much for sharing your ideas. :)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D3AKUs wrote: »
    Just wanted to Show u guys my latest build before i tear it down this evening. Already have a new Idea in my head that i really,really need to build !

Heres a Video , i hope everyone enjoys this Build. I had a fun time Building it. I really like how its a colorful contrast to the otherwise dead piece of land it is build on.
    I also took the last few spots to build a small Mephala Shrine for a Bonus Showcase of her Furniture Pack we got this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLr5ks6KyOM&feature=youtu.be

edit: just finished uploading a second ago - better Quality of the Vid should be available soon i guess if it isnt already.

Tearlock Structural AA rating. Especially like the way you turned pillars into torches and stairs into shingle roofing.