Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My white wolf code from E3 is invalid, tried both my account and a friends, still nothing

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
tried the code on a friend first cause she likes it more than i do, comes up invalid, try it on mine, invalid, how fun :(
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    tried the code on a friend first cause she likes it more than i do, comes up invalid, try it on mine, invalid, how fun :(

Go back and read the email properly. The code has already been redeemed for you.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

Go back and read the email properly. The code has already been redeemed for you.

ugh just spotted that, normally i skim past that because its the same message... thats lame so no wolf for friend who i just introduced to game, oh well
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be lucky you go it for free at all us people on console didn't get crap
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Just be lucky you go it for free at all us people on console didn't get crap

kinda already had it so it was wasted on me :/

• ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, there are already a few other threads open on this topic so we have decided to close this one. Please feel free to continue the conversation in any one of the other threads. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.