The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PSN change

isyztem
isyztem
Soul Shriven
I have a question, I have my ESO account linked to PSN ID
I want to create a new PSN and of course I have to buy the game all over again because nothing is transferable.
But my main question is since ESO is logged in by email address can I transfer my account to the new PSN ID I make? And will everything stay the same in my account? Characters and levels and stuff I have purchased bonded to the characters? I just want to make sure I don’t loose anything because I see that when you login to the game for the first time it tells you create an account or log in from existing account and link account to PSN.