Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought Physical Collectors Edition from Amazon...didn't get Queen's Bounty Pack or Nightmare Senche

CrittyKitty
I bought the Physical Collectors Edition of Summerset from Amazon in late March and they never sent me an email with any kind of pre order code for either the Nightmare Senche or Queen's Bounty Pack. I sincerely hope someone sees this and properly addresses it with more than a copy and paste response on how to submit a ticket because surely I am not the only one going through this.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »

That was not helpful. I'm having the same issues.

In detail:
    I pre-ordered my physical collector's edition on March 29th from Newegg.
    I received the package in the mail June 5th.
    I entered the only code that I could find in box, emails, or anywhere. But did not get the Queen's Bounty Pack, consisting of the Nightmare Senche, Court of Bedlam Costume, Pocket Salamander, Psijic Crown Crate, Treasure maps, and XP scrolls.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.