The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Long Does a Response Take?

Glenmorils
Glenmorils
✭✭✭
I submitted a ticket that is still "waiting on agent" on May 24. My ticket was not about a specific issue but a question I had, and on May 31 an agent moved it to the appropriate department (the first response I got from an agent). It's now June 4 and I have been updating the ticket daily saying I am still waiting for a response, but no one has answered my question still - I'm on "waiting on agent." Even cutting out the weekends and holiday recently, I have been waiting a week to get any kind of real response to my question.

Is this the norm at Zenimax? I'm so disappointed with how it's been handled that I've canceled my subscription renewal to ESO and I might just stop playing the game altogether. They seem to just be waiting for me to forget I ever opened the ticket. :/
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    I have submitted several tickets and usually get a response right away. Usually the 1st response tells you what to do or where to go to get an answer to your problem/question. If you do not follow up--they assume you have resolved the issue and no further action is taken.

I had gold go missing over Memorial Day Weekend and never expected to get a response on a Holiday weekend; however, they promptly took care of the issue and my gold was safely returned to my character.
  • Glenmorils
    Glenmorils
    ✭✭✭
    I have been following up. I still have only gotten a "we've sent this to the appropriate department" and nothing else has come.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, do you happen to have your ticket number available? Please check your PMs for a follow up from me. Thank you.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on June 4, 2018 8:00PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.