The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My housing tribute to Summerset

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to make a housing tribute project for Summerset, but I wasn’t planning on getting the Alinor and the Grotto houses, I did have a semi-empty Earthtear Cavern however, so I went with that. Searching for inspiration online, I found a few beautiful fantasy artworks that I felt suited both the Summerset aesthetic as well as the Earthear landscape, so I tried recreating them, turning it into a mystical sload-worshiping temple :smiley:

HTE9zhC.jpg

IOIqyMX.jpg

FzXp5Pz.jpg

HVXVTUf.jpg

ju7kOzB.jpg

EF5xREv.jpg

HlH19BH.jpg

WmX04Ls.jpg

Many thanks to @R_K because none of this would be possible without Immaculate Construction <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaimeh Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...............

That amazing temple, the altar with those dramatic stairs, the foreboding pathway (love the accent of the yellow strip <3), those Sload statues with the cray cray eyes, that beautiful islet -- complete with the kelp and all -- and the crystalline finishing touches: all spot on, in my humble opinion. Way to knock it out of the park -- great work! Clearly your inspirational materials left you ... well ... inspired. :wink: Keep it up!
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Wow, @Jaimeh, this is amazing work! We love the theme, and think you managed to apply it to this home beautifully. Again, great work, thanks so much for sharing.
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @Jaimeh Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...............

That amazing temple, the altar with those dramatic stairs, the foreboding pathway (love the accent of the yellow strip <3), those Sload statues with the cray cray eyes, that beautiful islet -- complete with the kelp and all -- and the crystalline finishing touches: all spot on, in my humble opinion. Way to knock it out of the park -- great work! Clearly your inspirational materials left you ... well ... inspired. :wink: Keep it up!

@R_K Thank you! I’m glad you liked all the little details (that yellow strip took so long to align, and it still looks a little crooked :lol:). When it comes to knocking it out of the park however, I don't think anything could come close to the Emerald City :wink: I had a few more ideas, and I would have liked to add more floating islets/mini-gardens, but alas I reached the slot limit.
    ZOS_Holden wrote: »
    Wow, @Jaimeh, this is amazing work! We love the theme, and think you managed to apply it to this home beautifully. Again, great work, thanks so much for sharing.

@ZOS_Holden Thank you for your comment, I was really chuffed to read it! It means a lot to me that you liked my little Summerset project, so thank you very much for letting me know! :blush: