The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is my account deleted?

Steelo
Steelo
Soul Shriven
Hello, my problem is unable to login into my account.I started off playing ESO back in the PC Beta until 05/2014 i left the game 2014.I decided to join back to the game but there is no account.I can login eso forum, tamrielfoundry which is that all accounts bonded to the same mail addres but i cannot login to the eso account.I remember my userID and password but still against the possibility of forgetting i tried to "forgot userID?" - "forgot password?" sections.I didnt receive a mail since a day.My email completely true on this account because there are bills and payment informations.For example The Explorer's Pack or Subscription payments.And i didnt receive any mail when i try to "forgot passwords" section.I thought if that is the case in that my email client is blocking mails coming from ESO and i checked the "blocked mails" there is no mail its empty.So therefore i think its eso sided.

And yes i submitted a ticket "Account Recovery" but i cannot see anything about solve because not receiving an email and also i cannot login.
"ACCOUNT RECOVERY
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Thank you for submitting your ticket. Your reference #:180601-001213"

Sorry for my bad english.I'll happy if you can help me.
Edited by Steelo on June 2, 2018 8:06AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one here can help you unless a ZOS employee responds. You’ll have to give them some time to reply. Honestly you may just want to start again. None of the gear you had will likely be useful at all, unless you had tons of gold saved already.
  • Steelo
    Steelo
    Soul Shriven
    Yes i hope a zos employee will responds.Really? tons of gold hmm i cant remember but i think i have at least 1m gold :neutral:
    Edited by Steelo on June 2, 2018 8:27AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Steelo

Please check your inbox for an update on ticket#180601-001213.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post