Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Mount & Pet Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - May 31 to June 4

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
New ESO Crown Store items are here! Add this unique mount and pet to your collection. Both are available for a limited time from May 31 to June 4 at 10am EDT/3pm BST.

MOUNTS
Bal Foyen Circus Guar
5234fc538706956859f7c76a6f960acc.jpg
Like other reptilian creatures, Guar can be bred for bright, even gaudy colors. The Argonians of Dhalmora offer this entertaining variant, a popular performer in Tamriel's traveling shows.

The Bal Foyen Circus Guar will be available for a limited time on all platforms from May 31 to June 4 at 10am EDT, and costs 2,500 crowns.

PETS
Ascadian Cliff Strider
00cdabf07b9056f0cebeab69064e7727.jpg
This bluish breed of Vvardenfell aerial reptile, known as the Azure or Ascadian Cliff Strider, is prized by flying-lizard fanciers as the prettiest and most ornamental of its species. Bonus: its screech terrifies crying babies into silence.

The Ascadian Cliff Strider will be available for a limited time on all platforms from May 31 to June 4 at 10am EDT, and costs 1,000 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Cerulean Dye Stamps
w793sy4a6o1g.png

The Cerulean dye stamps are available on all platforms from May 31 to June 7 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    YAYYYY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SINCE YOU WERE DATAMINED CIRCUS GUAR!
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, all-time ugliest mount?
  • hregrin
    hregrin
    ✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

I believe it creates an unfair advantage in Pvp since your opponent is stuck vomiting.
  • NightHawkRaven
    I love the colours of the guar
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Guar when previewed appears to have new models for its mount upgrades. Always cool to see little variations like that.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, you are really annoying, ridiculous, and borderline pathetic with your reskins.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is my Cadwell mount!!!!!!!??????
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!

No, I won't be picking up ridiculous flashy mount and other trash.
    Can I show you a screenshot of red shell found in your game files instead?
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hregrin wrote: »
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

I believe it creates an unfair advantage in Pvp since your opponent is stuck vomiting.

On the contrary..... the enemy can see you miles away lol You can't hide with that!

Edited by Delpi on June 1, 2018 3:24PM
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind the Cliff Strider, the Guar however is way too bright (I prefer the toothpaste looking one to this).
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The blue on that guar is beautiful, but I just wish it was all over :(
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't mind the Cliff Strider, the Guar however is way too bright (I prefer the toothpaste looking one to this).

What is the toothpaste one?
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What does the bonus of the cliff strider sound like. Or is it the same as the bitter coast cliff strider.

I just want a pet with the most annoying sound and stand in a bank
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    What does the bonus of the cliff strider sound like. Or is it the same as the bitter coast cliff strider.

I just want a pet with the most annoying sound and stand in a bank

It squaks/screetches.
  • Arkys0ng
    Arkys0ng
    Soul Shriven
    DoctorESO wrote: »

A while back there was a guar of similar color, but different pattern offered as a limited time mount for purchase...I actually really liked that one. far less garish. I think it was based off of a San Francisco garter snake? This one looks more like a dart frog.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arkys0ng wrote: »
    DoctorESO wrote: »

A while back there was a guar of similar color, but different pattern offered as a limited time mount for purchase...I actually really liked that one. far less garish. I think it was based off of a San Francisco garter snake? This one looks more like a dart frog.

Was it the skyfire guar?

Skyfire-Guar-Side.jpg
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PSA:

Less than a day left to get your Bal Foyen Circus Guar mount! Don't miss out!