The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

constant gameplay freeze during playing

MalicXeldar
MalicXeldar
✭✭
I have this issue for a while now and I looked everywhere. my game seems to free in combat during certain points in the game like when doing dolmens and trials, or in just general playing. I didn't have this issue before months back and the game ran just fine and I could do everything until now. what I've done is repaired game- nothing. changed usersetting.ini stuff nothing. deleted cooked file still nothing. my only option is come here and get some help.. :/ I Don't what really else to do about it. I came back to the game to play with my GL from Swtor but it keeps happening i'm going quit and leave game.

additional things I've done is deleted all my out of date addons and disabled razer cortex

I just don;t know what to do
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MalicXeldar

Please make sure your anti-virus and firewall exceptions are up to date. The exceptions you'll need can be found here. If this doesn't help with the constant freezing, you can open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MalicXeldar
    MalicXeldar
    ✭✭
    I will try that I totally forgot about the antivirus and firewall
  • MalicXeldar
    MalicXeldar
    ✭✭
    i had exceptions added from when I had it installed on my hard drive. I forgot I moved the folder to my external Hard drive so I re added the expects to my antivirus and firewall. hoping that will fix things. crossing my fingers if doesn't I'll contact customer support
    Edited by MalicXeldar on May 30, 2018 4:38PM
  • MalicXeldar
    MalicXeldar
    ✭✭
    I've been playing for hours and that seemed to do the trick thanks :)
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seemingly having the same problem..... since the patch.. random boots to the login screen... seemingly when combat starts. I actually just shut off my firewall to see if that would help but seemingly not.

Any advice?
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein