The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Getting disconnected from server

abelsgmx
abelsgmx
✭✭✭
After patch 4.0.6 I am getting random server disconnetions. I don't know if this is a common issue.
Edited by abelsgmx on May 29, 2018 3:41AM
  • BurningSnowman
    I can't say if it's common, but it's certainly been happening to me a lot as well since the patch.
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Getting random disconnects myself.
    whilst trying to loot something or opening a door whilst mounted.
  • VadimAleks
    VadimAleks
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing. Random disconnects after today's patch.
    No more levels and skills, only degradation!
  • florinprf
    florinprf
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, the game disconnects randomly and takes me to the login screen after Summerset update.
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    Looks that this issue was fixed after last patch, I am not getting more disconnections.
  • Cyser
    Cyser
    ✭✭
    constant disconnect since summerset came out. I cannot even play.
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    I'm along these lines too. I'll be in the game for hours, be in the middle of writ work, then suddenly I can't access my bank inventory anymore. A minute later, it times out with an Error 200, and I can't login for a period of time. Going on about 15 minutes now.
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone still experiencing disconnections while playing, please go through the disconnection troubleshooting below:
    • To best access The Elder Scrolls Online, configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    • Add exceptions into your firewall and anti-virus programs for ESO

If none of these steps improve the situation, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Bryong9ub17_ESO
    Bryong9ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    For anyone still experiencing disconnections while playing, please go through the disconnection troubleshooting below:
    • To best access The Elder Scrolls Online, configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    • Add exceptions into your firewall and anti-virus programs for ESO

If none of these steps improve the situation, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.

So basically you're saying Its not our problem, its yours....

NEVER have i had a problem before this last patch. Checked my connection, its fine. Other games run fine like they always have, Video streams are fine, did an internet speed check, it was great. I am having zero issues with anything else.

Nothing on my PC has changed with the exception of ESO updating. Zero issues before this update.

And on top of that i'm not the only one with this issue.

So do you know what that tells me? Its not my problem, its yours...
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same issue here Disconnected to login constantly

My ping before summerset was 250 now its nearly 400 to NA server from Australia what on earth is going on..
  • Amiarah
    Amiarah
    ✭✭✭
    I´m getting random disconnects too.
    I agree with the former speaker, it´s not my problem, it´s yours. This did not happen before summerset, it happens after. I didn´t change anything, all my stuff is up to date. It´s not me, it´s you. This comes with no errors, I play other games on the other screen simultaneously, and they work great. No internet hiccups, I live in Sweden, we have none of those.