The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Problem on EU server since 3 week.

LordGodzilla
LordGodzilla
✭✭✭✭
Hello there, we're a lot to got sompe problem since 3 week.
We got a lost of packet loss cause by Deutchtelekom router.

Look here : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/414663/lag-constant-pc-eu-plus-dune-semaine-quon-ne-peux-plus-jouer-sur-teso#latest

We're lot to play with VPN for don't take this lagging router...

I call my internet furnisher butsaid he can't do anything , can Any ZOS can talk to "server guys" for resolve it ? (@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober )
  • Pera66
    Pera66
    +1 please it could be good to fix theses laggs .... 3 week :(
    Edited by Pera66 on May 28, 2018 8:06PM
    Lord Pera Magsorc EP
    Pera iZ Sick Magsorc AD
    Claire Chazal Magsorc DC
  • LtBottle
    LtBottle
    ✭✭✭
    Pls at least tell us you are investigatinng
  • LordGodzilla
    LordGodzilla
    ✭✭✭✭
    They wait 3 days before answer me this :
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is xxx, and it would be my pleasure to help guide you today, fellow adventurer!

I can see you have some worries for the severe packetloss you're undergoing! I agree this situation can be aggravating without any resolution. As I understand, your packet loss is minimized when you're using a VPM. Now do keep in mind, we do not recommend for players to use dynamic IP or VPNs.

Should you encounter any further issue with your packet loss, we can do our best by providing troubleshooting steps for you. Unfortunately there's nothing we will be able to do on our end to fix this.

In order to investigate further, it'd be helpful to get a game consultant report from you.

Here's how to generate one:

• Click on the golden cog icon in the top right corner of the game launcher.
    • Under SETTINGS - LAUNCHER, select the ABOUT tab. This tab includes the current launcher version, minimum specifications, and information about Game Consultant.
    • Click the Game Consultant button beneath the tool description.
    • A new window will pop up. When it does, click Run Tests. This may take a few minutes.
    • When the test is complete, a new window will pop up saying "Success!" The report saves itself as a text file called Report.txt in the My Documents folder.
    • To retrieve the file, click the Open Report Location button on the Game Consultant window, or click Open Report to simply view it.
    Check out ESO Help channel for a step-by-step video on how to use The Elder Scrolls Online Game Consultant: http://youtu.be/3fNqpZE_4rs

Game Consultant is also available for direct download at the following links (add the link in a browser and press Run):

PC http://goo.gl/IqHMne Mac http://goo.gl/obvELV

All you need do now is include the Report.txt as an attachment to your reply to this email.

Once we get this report, we'll be more than happy to assist you with your issues and any other concerns. We appreciate your patience and will be awaiting for your reply!

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    xxx
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Keep an eye on our official Facebook, Twitter, and website for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online, including release-date info:
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://elderscrollsonline.com

I tell them this with 2 picture.
    One with packet loss by deutchtelekom router, one with vpn without packet loss by avoiding this router...

Hello, i did a ticket who i can't upgrade it or answer...

So i do one again.

Since 2 week, i got a problem on Teso.
    Every 15/20 second, i got a 400+ ping.

I check quickly and see my way is losting packet. (10%)
    That make the game unplayable for me.

I call my Internet furnisher, and say he can't do anything for me.
    So i ask you if you can do anything, cause actually i stop my eso+ for pay a VPN.
    With VPN, my internet wwy is not the same and it's better (no lags)

Waiting for an answer,
    Thanks

I answer after her answer :
    Hello, thanks to reply.

We're a lot to did arlready trouble shooting, and we know, the problem come from Deutschtelekom router.

We must use VPN cause with one, we don't got any packet loss and got only +4ms ping by avoiding this router…
    Actually, the packet loss by this router is 70%+. . .

You Don't Believe me ? Check here :
    Sorry it's french forum but you can see i'm not alone and is not my box + pc.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/414663/lag-constant-pc-eu-plus-dune-semaine-quon-ne-peux-plus-jouer-sur-teso#latest

I saw some German/England got the same problem with that.

But if you want to see my 'game report for Nothing', i join it.

and this :
    Hello agin²...

The problem is Always here...

But they don't care about us, them crownstore is "on" without problem.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno This post is exactly what I believe is happening to me and my bf. Exactly the same issues. And it really needs to get resoulved because the game is very unplayable like this.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • LtBottle
    LtBottle
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing more than 'we are investigating' for now.... :/
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LtBottle wrote: »
    Nothing more than 'we are investigating' for now.... :/

Thats been already 3 weeks tho :(
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware that some players are experiencing disconnection issues on the PC EU servers. This is currently being looked into at this time. If you are having this issue you can help us by providing your country and ISP.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are aware that some players are experiencing disconnection issues on the PC EU servers. This is currently being looked into at this time. If you are having this issue you can help us by providing your country and ISP.

The issue is not disconnection, the issue is packetloss when reaching the deutchtelekom network, resulting in pingspikes that last for a couple seconds, and that occur every 10-20 sec.

I also posted a thread for the exact same issue on the French forums, where you can find a screenshot of the ping route and the packet loss at the nodes closest to the eso servers :

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/416599/montee-de-ping-recurrente-chez-les-utilisateurs-orange#latest

edit : I live in France and my ISP is Orange
    Edited by Etaniel on June 1, 2018 12:51PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This has nothing to do with disconnection. All the posts with people having the same problem are talking about having huge ping spikes WHILE playing, not disconnects.I believe Zenimax need to implement fix where the route is changed because right now the only way is for users to BUY a VPN. Which is really not acceptable.
    Etaniel wrote: »

The issue is not disconnection, the issue is packetloss when reaching the deutchtelekom network, resulting in pingspikes that last for a couple seconds, and that occur every 10-20 sec.

I also posted a thread for the exact same issue on the French forums, where you can find a screenshot of the ping route and the packet loss at the nodes closest to the eso servers :

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/416599/montee-de-ping-recurrente-chez-les-utilisateurs-orange#latest

edit : I live in France and my ISP is Orange

Orange here also.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here is a link to a 2015 thread that dealt of the exact same issue, but for German users it seems :

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/219718/verbindungs-probleme-ueber-unitymedia/p1

Don't know how it was solved but maybe you'll have some insight having it?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Dwalgrimnar
    Dwalgrimnar
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said before in another thread, I'm on the same boat. Living in France and using Orange ISP as well.
    In 3 weeks, about 2 disconnections so that's obviously not the main issue.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I said before in another thread, I'm on the same boat. Living in France and using Orange ISP as well.
    In 3 weeks, about 2 disconnections so that's obviously not the main issue.

Yep, exactly, I almost never disconnect. Maybe once a week and really who cares for that as long as its not all the time I dont mind. But this ping spikes are every 10-20 seconds, now THAT I really do mind, its unplayable.
  • Azharan
    Azharan
    ✭✭
    Same problem here.
    ISP : Orange
  • Ethos
    Ethos
    ✭✭✭
    Same here
    Live in France
    ISP Orange

Provider saying there is no problem on the connexion itself.
  • Dwalgrimnar
    Dwalgrimnar
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, any news on this issue? Can't get a response from the support team, is this even being looked into?
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No response on my side either which is starting to really make me angry. What the hell are we paying eso+ for?!
    Edited by ArvenAldmeri on June 4, 2018 3:02PM
  • Slothylicious
    Slothylicious
    ✭✭
    Same problem here.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>tracert 195.122.154.1

Tracing route to 195.122.154.1 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms
    2 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms 80.10.235.249
    3 7 ms 7 ms 6 ms ae117-0.ncnic102.Nice.francetelecom.net [193.253.86.82]
    4 10 ms 10 ms 10 ms ae43-0.nimar102.Marseille3eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [193.252.103.242]
    5 22 ms 20 ms 33 ms 193.252.137.54
    6 19 ms 20 ms 20 ms deutschetelekom-12.gw.opentransit.net [193.251.255.34]
    7 30 ms 30 ms 31 ms 217.239.45.222
    8 31 ms 32 ms 30 ms 195.122.154.1

Same deutschetelekom route than everyone else having the issue.

It's completely unplayable in trials during peak hours (evenings and week-ends). Bar swaps taking 2 seconds to occur and abilities randomly not going off at all is not acceptable.

I live in France and my ISP is Orange. Like all of us in this thread, it seems.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>tracert 195.122.154.1

Tracing route to 195.122.154.1 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms
    2 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms 80.10.235.249
    3 7 ms 7 ms 6 ms ae117-0.ncnic102.Nice.francetelecom.net [193.253.86.82]
    4 10 ms 10 ms 10 ms ae43-0.nimar102.Marseille3eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [193.252.103.242]
    5 22 ms 20 ms 33 ms 193.252.137.54
    6 19 ms 20 ms 20 ms deutschetelekom-12.gw.opentransit.net [193.251.255.34]
    7 30 ms 30 ms 31 ms 217.239.45.222
    8 31 ms 32 ms 30 ms 195.122.154.1

Same deutschetelekom route than everyone else having the issue.

It's completely unplayable in trials during peak hours (evenings and week-ends). Bar swaps taking 2 seconds to occur and abilities randomly not going off at all is not acceptable.

I live in France and my ISP is Orange. Like all of us in this thread, it seems.

Sadly it seems Zenimax absolutely does not care as we reported this problem on multiple places without getting any asnwer whatsoever or just (we are working on disconnects issues, because thats for sure what this is about -_- *irony*)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just to give you an update on this, we've contacted the ISP about issues you are seeing with that route. Thanks for all the information and troubleshooting. Hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue for you soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just to give you an update on this, we've contacted the ISP about issues you are seeing with that route. Thanks for all the information and troubleshooting. Hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue for you soon.

Thats awesome Gina! Thanks for the headsup, finally there is hope <3
  • Dwalgrimnar
    Dwalgrimnar
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it, I really hope they will be able to sort this out. Thanks for contacting them on your behalf, and for letting us know.
  • Rackiera
    Rackiera
    ✭✭✭
    UK, Virgin Media, random disconnects.

ISP can find no issues.
  • eagles9595b16_ESO
    eagles9595b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue
    ISP : Orange fiber (+200M b/s)

My usual latency is around 40/50 with a FPS around 60/80fps

Since Summerset, my latency is between 120ms up to 7000ms.

Got multiples spikes of lags which can definitly hurt my gameplay (bar swaping not working, skill delayed or even not working).

Last Monday patch didn't change anything on my side.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rackiera wrote: »
    UK, Virgin Media, random disconnects.

ISP can find no issues.

I believe thats not the same problem, as you can read in comments, we dont have disconnetion issues.
  • Rackiera
    Rackiera
    ✭✭✭
    I only commented as technical support have run a traceroute and it shows 'connection timed out' and blamed the ISP , I also get lag spikes, but in all fairness not to the same level as many here.
  • eagles9595b16_ESO
    eagles9595b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hereafter the result of of a "pathping" and "tracert" command performed this morning 7h00am

Pathping:

D‚termination de l'itin‚raire vers 195.122.154.1 avec un maximum de 30 sauts.

0 my PC [192.168.1.13]
    1 my ISP modem [192.168.1.1]
    2 80.10.236.97
    3 ae97-0.ncidf104.Paris15eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [193.253.80.34]
    4 ae41-0.niidf102.Aubervilliers.francetelecom.net [193.252.159.46]
    5 ae40-0.niidf101.Paris3eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [81.253.129.137]
    6 193.252.137.10
    7 deutschetelekom-11.gw.opentransit.net [193.251.249.210]
    8 217.239.44.58
    9 195.122.154.1

Traitement des statistiques pendant 225 secondes...
    Source vers ici Ce noud/lien
    Saut RTT Perdu/Envoy‚ = % Perdu/Envoy‚ = % Adresse
    0 my PC [192.168.1.13]
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    1 4ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% my ISP modem [192.168.1.1]
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    2 4ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 80.10.236.97
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    3 5ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% ae97-0.ncidf104.Paris15eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [193.253.80.34]
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    4 6ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% ae41-0.niidf102.Aubervilliers.francetelecom.net [193.252.159.46]
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    5 7ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% ae40-0.niidf101.Paris3eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [81.253.129.137]
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    6 --- 100/ 100 =100% 100/ 100 =100% 193.252.137.10
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    7 14ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% deutschetelekom-11.gw.opentransit.net [193.251.249.210]
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    8 16ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 217.239.44.58
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    9 19ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 195.122.154.1

Itin‚raire d‚termin‚.

Tracert:

D‚termination de l'itin‚raire vers 195.122.154.1 avec un maximum de 30 sauts.

1 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms my ISP modem [192.168.1.1]
    2 5 ms 4 ms 4 ms 80.10.236.97
    3 5 ms 5 ms 5 ms ae97-0.ncidf104.Paris15eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [193.253.80.34]
    4 5 ms 5 ms 5 ms ae41-0.niidf102.Aubervilliers.francetelecom.net [193.252.159.46]
    5 5 ms 5 ms 5 ms ae40-0.niidf101.Paris3eArrondissement.francetelecom.net [81.253.129.137]
    6 5 ms 5 ms 5 ms 193.252.137.10
    7 6 ms 5 ms 5 ms deutschetelekom-11.gw.opentransit.net [193.251.249.210]
    8 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms 217.239.44.58
    9 26 ms 20 ms 17 ms 195.122.154.1

Itin‚raire d‚termin‚.

Hope it'll help
  • MeanWorldSyndrome
    I've had this issue since January this year. I submitted a ticket a while ago. The only way I can reliably log in into ESO at the moment is through a VPN. I'm happy to hear you're still working on the problem!
  • Dwalgrimnar
    Dwalgrimnar
    ✭✭✭
    Anything to report? I would like to know how things are going, since I'm still experiencing issues.
  • LordGodzilla
    LordGodzilla
    ✭✭✭✭
    All i can report, it's all my ban from FR ZoS 'cause their so useless.

They said the'llwork on it...

I said, i pay a VPN now for play, it's all i can do.

No one don't care 'cause we are so "low" ppl to got this problem.
    And crownstore is ok for us and all, so why fix it ?

I'm just get out from a Ban of 10Day+

I stop now, don't wanna waste my time of "low" ppl.
  • Dwalgrimnar
    Dwalgrimnar
    ✭✭✭
    All i can report, it's all my ban from FR ZoS 'cause their so useless.

They said the'llwork on it...

I said, i pay a VPN now for play, it's all i can do.

No one don't care 'cause we are so "low" ppl to got this problem.
    And crownstore is ok for us and all, so why fix it ?

I'm just get out from a Ban of 10Day+

I stop now, don't wanna waste my time of "low" ppl.

Well that's a bit harsh. Banning someone over this matter that is. We may not be a lot to report the issue, but I'm convinced that it impacts more players that we might think.

@ZOS_GinaBruno please, do you have any update on the matter? Did you get an answer from the ISP? Now that I think of it, which one did you contact? Orange or Deutschtelekom? I'm curious.