The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game issues

Kreoriras404
Kreoriras404
Soul Shriven
Hello.
I've got some game issues since Summerset patch. First of all, I can't even launch the game. Usually I've got endless loadscreen and only sometimes I load till character menu. Then I got requesting charater load or another endless loadscreen and it throws me out to the login screen. I load my character only once for this week and got a frightful freezes and fps/ping jumps and also got kicked after 5 minutes. I didn't even reach the bank because of it. I haven't any issues before the patch.
I have 2 big trading guild I'd be kicked out and my own guild which one will be without trader as long as I can't enter the game. It's absolutley disaster for me and I'm completely frustrated I've lost whole week of pre-purchase game and all advantages consequent with it. Moreover I had some in-game arrangement's which were failed because of it. To solve the problem I tried all tips that were given by managers of this forum and no one helped me.
I'm playing the game more than one year, involved my friends, buy a eso+ almost every month and I don't want to leave the game all along of this issue.
I hope you'll see the message and answer me if the problem will be solved