The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't change the game back to fullscreen after changed to windowed fullscreen

nooblox85
nooblox85
✭✭
The game always not responding every 1 second
ALL I WANT IS JUST THE WAY TO MAKE ME ABLE TO ALT TAB AGAIN IDK WHY AFTER ESO IS UPDATE TO SUMMERSET WHEN I ALT TAB GAME FREEZE FOR LIKE 30 SECOND TO 1 MINUTE
is there a way to fix this?
Cliff racer enthusiast
  • nooblox85
    nooblox85
    ✭✭
    Btw when i alt tab the game doesn't seems not responding and lag at all but when i click back to game NOT RESPONDING EVERY 1 SECOND
    Cliff racer enthusiast
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nooblox85

Is this only happening when the game is set to Windowed Fullscreen?

If you've not done so, see if this freezing happens when in Fullscreen. From in game you can click on Settings on the left hand side. Next, click on Video to see all the Display Mode options available. From there you can set the display mode from the dropdown (Windowed Fullscreen, Windowed, and Fullscreen) and resolution as preferred.

If you are running on Windows 10, changing the compatibility mode to Windows 7 may also help. Instructions for doing so are linked below.

How do I run ESO in compatibility mode for Windows 7?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post