The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC Support Response Time?

Rawreak Rovyre
Rawreak Rovyre
✭✭✭
Hi ZOS,

I realize that Summerset launched and your team is no doubt hosting an array of issues that have tied up support. No doubt.

That said, a ticket I submitted has been sitting at 28 hours now since opened, [Ticket #180523-001267]. Another ticket of mine was closed and marked as a "duplicate" even though the issues were not the same [Ticket #180523-001505]. So there was obviously some kind of attention paid to it, but no other response since.

Both of these tickets have largely to do with account-bound items. I'm mostly just waiting to hear if it's possible to help me with my issue, or if I need to consider spending my money elsewhere. I've been very happy with the game so far, and have dished out some cash to support it and the community. I don't really want to have to wait 2 days for a 'no, not possible' or 'yes, here we are.' That's silly. Please advise; I greatly appreciate it.

Warmly,
Nes