The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New drink "Artaeum Takeaway Broth" does not work with Bone Pirate

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports on this, everyone. We're taking a look.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank goodness! Thanks for the response Gina. Have a wonderful day :smile:
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the acknowledgment. When y'all decide on whether or not this is a food or a drink please let us know, those of us farming mats will love to know if we're wasting our time.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • blur
    blur
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a lot of debate on whether this should be a drink or a "food."

Witchmother's and Dubious were both added to address the stam/magicka builds and witchmother's had an obvious gold upgrade through Clockwork Citrus. None of the sets or builds relying on this type of food/drink had a gimmicky set that required specifics on "food" or "drink."

A lot of stamina builds use Bone Pirate. It's clear the Artaeum Takeaway is meant to be the "Clockwork Citrus" of Dubious. I just hope you make it a "drink" so people can continue using Bone Pirate. The mats for this recipe and means of getting it are already a pain in the ass. Making it a "food" will do more damage to buildcraft than it would as a "drink."

tnwx1gvacrw4.jpg
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    blur wrote: »

Witchmother's and Dubious were both added to address the stam/magicka builds and witchmother's had an obvious gold upgrade through Clockwork Citrus. None of the sets or builds relying on this type of food/drink had a gimmicky set that required specifics on "food" or "drink."

A lot of stamina builds use Bone Pirate. It's clear the Artaeum Takeaway is meant to be the "Clockwork Citrus" of Dubious. I just hope you make it a "drink" so people can continue using Bone Pirate. The mats for this recipe and means of getting it are already a pain in the ass. Making it a "food" will do more damage to buildcraft than it would as a "drink."

tnwx1gvacrw4.jpg

It would be a nice buff for Nords. That health regen passive is adding hardly anything at the moment.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

tnwx1gvacrw4.jpg

It would be a nice buff for Nords. That health regen passive is adding hardly anything at the moment.

I don´t get people who say that HP-recovery passive is a bad passive. Pair that HP-regen passive with Trollking and you can remove Vigor from your bar in PvP :)

• Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

tnwx1gvacrw4.jpg

I don´t get people who say that HP-recovery passive is a bad passive. Pair that HP-regen passive with Trollking and you can remove Vigor from your bar in PvP :)

Lol definitely not. But hey if you want to do that more power to ya. I'd never recommend it though.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno could you please post in this thread if its fixed?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed yet?
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

tnwx1gvacrw4.jpg

I can get 4000+ health recovery with this on a TK build. That's not halved in pvp btw. That's free healing on top of vigor EVERY 3(?) SECONDS.

People are stupid for saying it's a bad passive lol. Defile affects it still but that's insane.
    Edited by Nyladreas on June 7, 2018 12:34PM
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »

I can get 4000+ health recovery with this on a TK build. That's not halved in pvp btw. That's free healing on top of vigor EVERY 3(?) SECONDS.

People are stupid for saying it's a bad passive lol. Defile affects it still but that's insane.

Every 2 seconds.

But yes Health Recovery is very good for PvP. Troll King builds are super common for solo and small grp play.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Rekt_gaming
    Rekt_gaming
    ✭✭
    Since we haven't had any other reply but the "we'll look into" it in the past week, Shall we take bets if they bother to fix the food during the maintenance this week?
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    Since we haven't had any other reply but the "we'll look into" it in the past week, Shall we take bets if they bother to fix the food during the maintenance this week?

I hope so. Making this gets expensive. I want the extra time from the provisioning passives.
  • Marcomazzo
    Any update? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Rekt_gaming
    Rekt_gaming
    ✭✭
    Just read the patch notes nothing done to the food.
    Three weeks since the launch of summerset and you won't even address the issue with the food released with it?
    it means atleast one more week will go by where I don't get to play the intended build I wanted to run in pvp since seeing this food.

Did anyone at zenimax even test this food in anyway at all pts or otherwise?
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but try to be patient. The things they did fix, aside from cosmetics, were arguably of higher priority. Personally, this delay has given me the incentive to try builds without BP.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has this been fixed yet on PC? If not, it’s another 2 weeks at least for consoles.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    Has this been fixed yet on PC? If not, it’s another 2 weeks at least for consoles.

no

PC EU
    PvP only
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This is also an issue on XB1, just wanted you to be aware.
    Edited by jediprime74 on June 14, 2018 2:17PM
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Rekt_gaming
    Rekt_gaming
    ✭✭
    No maintenance this week it says no chance getting a fix to this until the following week.
    So that that makes roughly 5 weeks since the launch of summerset and can't even fix a simple food bug.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No maintenance this week it says no chance getting a fix to this until the following week.
    So that that makes roughly 5 weeks since the launch of summerset and can't even fix a simple food bug.

5 weeks is nothing.
    PC EU
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5 weeks is nothing.

This is true, the moment I lost faith in ZOS' bugfixing was when the nirnhoned trait was bugged on armor and gave you insane spellresist per piece of armor with the trait on, and wrobel announced on eso live that it was a bug and that they would fix it, by then it had already been on live for about 2 months and it was fixed 4 months after he announced it. (sadface)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Doesn’t it say Drink in the top left corner or whatever when you highlight it? I thought that’s what I saw the other day.

Recipe is food, actual consumable item is drink. The consumable doesn't proc Green Pact nor does it proc Bone Pirate. Maybe it's a new consumable that you snort ;)

IM SO CONFUSED. Either way some sort of straw seems to be in order. New set fifth piece: if “food” dilates players pupils gain 10k max stamina and 5k health and 1000 stamina/health regen. You need a little more “food” each time or the effect is lessened.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 17, 2018 7:43AM
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still doesnt work after update? This may very well be a bug that stays in the game for several months.
    The Flyers
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fix today either. Sad.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be new here.
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

You must be new here.

There can be miracles.
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I called it in some other thread, if this is fixed before xmas I will be very,very surprised.

PC EU
    PvP only