Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

MISSING PRE-PURCHASE REWARDS

Misterbiax
I Bought the Summerset Digital Collectors Edition Upgrade, but i didn't receive the Nightmare Senche mount and the Bedlam Costume pack. Please resolve!
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I've been posting around about what I've been going through so maybe you don't have to go through what I am right now. Make sure you have proof of purchase ready like a receipt. If you are luckier than I maybe they will give you your stuff if you have the same luck as me and if they find out you bought from a third-party (fanatical.com for me, someone else is experiencing the same from greenmangaming.com) they will tell you to contact the seller. If you haven't already contact them now. It doesn't matter that your code shows in billing history or that you have proof of purchase. If you bought from anywhere but Bethesda/ZOS you are at the mercy of the seller because Bethesda support will insist that the seller needs to give you a separate code. If you did be from Bethesda/ZOS maybe you have a chance. Good luck.
  • AzraelAcid
    AzraelAcid
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, this happened to me too. Though I'm missing much more than the mount.

a5977ifqe0s1.png

I sent in a ticket on Monday as soon as I realized what happened. Still haven't heard back. Got mine from Best Buy. Ticket includes packing slip, order number, receipts, and code that was only partially redeemed.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ticket number is 180521-003754

Anything that can be done? I've just come back from a 6 month hiatus, and it's frustrating to see that not much has changed regarding support. Please help. Thank you.
    You can not earn Respect by tolerating Disrespect.
    Death is the graduation of the soul
    .- Sylvia Browne

Aleawyn - CP810 - Sorcorer - AD - North American Megasever
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I am also missing the Queen's Bounty pack and this is from a digital upgrade on my side. Support points the finger at the seller. The seller points the finger at ZOS and I am left in the middle without me stuff.

If ZOS is trying to drive me off as a customer they are succeeding.
    Edited by Extraegis on May 23, 2018 10:37AM
  • antoniotf5
    antoniotf5
    ✭✭✭
    Zo$ customer support just replied with a copy-paste response and after totally ignoring my issue, nice!
    Edited by antoniotf5 on May 23, 2018 12:03PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have not received your pre-purchase items such as the Nightmare Senche, please be aware the code for your Nightmare Senche Mount (and Queens Bounty Pack in some regions) should have been provided to you by your retailer on your receipt. If there is no code on your receipt, please contact your retailer.

If you purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset through Amazon, check your email for instructions from Amazon.

If your retailer is unable to assist you, please submit a ticket by following these steps:
    1. Log into the support portal at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login
    2. Select your platform
    3. Click the Billing button
    4. Select the sub-category "I have a game purchase issue"
    5. Select the issue "Can't redeem code" and click the Next button
    6. Provide your User ID in the field provided and in the Description box, be sure to add what you're missing, such as "Missing Nightmare Senche mount"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I have done exactly as you described @ZOS_BillE. The seller cannot help and says that you guys have said there is only supposed to be one code. And sellers from the SAME region are only requiring one code. I am still waiting on a response for this issue.

I hope you get your stuff antonioTF
  • TheArch
    TheArch
    Soul Shriven
    Wanted to pass along this info in case it helps anyone.

I ordered the Physical Collector's Edition of Summerset through Amazon, and after using the code that came with that order (the one in the actual box) I noticed I didn't have the queen's bounty pack either.

Amazon had sent that code in a separate email titled "Benefit Confirmation for your order XXXXXXX..." (where the X's were the order number), through there was no direct mention of the bounty pack in the message it did mention summerset in the email body.

Used the redeem code option on the ESO site and it did get me the bounty pack.

P.S. Amazon sent me this email on the 20th even though I had per-ordered long before that.
    Edited by TheArch on May 23, 2018 9:43PM
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that will help those that bought from Amazon. Thanks for the info. Perhaps a more detailed sticky would be helpful regarding this specific problem.

Also, although I did not go through Amazon, support did rectify my issue in the end. You just have to stay vigilant.
    Edited by Extraegis on May 23, 2018 11:26PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, why did you make this so difficult?
  • Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭
    AzraelAcid wrote: »
    Oh no, this happened to me too. Though I'm missing much more than the mount.

a5977ifqe0s1.png

I sent in a ticket on Monday as soon as I realized what happened. Still haven't heard back. Got mine from Best Buy. Ticket includes packing slip, order number, receipts, and code that was only partially redeemed.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ticket number is 180521-003754

Anything that can be done? I've just come back from a 6 month hiatus, and it's frustrating to see that not much has changed regarding support. Please help. Thank you.

Where did you get the "partial" code from Best Buy? I also purchased the physical CE from them, and they seem to not have any idea about a code that isn't included in the box itself. I didn't notice anything on the paper invoice that had my price on it.
  • Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭
    I just found this on BestBuy's forum. They said the codes should be emailed within 48 hours following release. Interesting, so it may be in BestBuy's hands for us.

forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/ESO-Summerset-Pre-Purchase-no-code/m-p/1134839
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I hope a moderator is compiling this information.
  • Talek
    Talek
    ✭✭✭
    The best part of it is when you just type emails back and forth between ESO support and retailer support and ESO support will tell you that you should get another code from retailer and retailer will tell you that they have confirmation from publisher (so Zenimax/Bethesda) that the game code should include pre-order rewards and there is no additional code. I did this circle 2 times and i'm tired already. How is this so hard for them to manually add this pre-order pack.
    I wanted to came back to ESO after year hiatus but now i regret buying this expansion where i had to face such silly issues right at the start. I just wish there was an option to refund already used code and don't bother, sad i don't have the game through steam.
  • Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭
    According to the threads on the BestBuy forums, they finally "received" the preorder codes after talking to the publisher. Not sure if they got them, or found them or whatever. It does appear that our BestBuy preorder codes will be emailed soon.
    Edited by Nucklez on May 25, 2018 1:58AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nucklez wrote: »
    According to the threads on the BestBuy forums, they finally "received" the preorder codes after talking to the publisher. Not sure if they got them, or found them or whatever. It does appear that our BestBuy preorder codes will be emailed soon.

This is PROOF that this is ZOS's fault, not the retailer's!
  • Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

Unfortunately, BestBuy informed me that they still have yet to receive the codes from the publisher....
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

Unfortunately, BestBuy informed me that they still have yet to receive the codes from the publisher....

Really? How long until they get them?

@ZOS - give your retailers the pre-order codes already!
  • Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭
    On Friday, Best Buy messaged me/us and told us that they have the codes and were sending them out. An hour later, we all got a blank email from Best Buy, with a subject of (No Subject) and the body looked like a Best Buy letterhead with absolutely nothing in it. They said sorry, we're sending another correct email. Now (Monday) they are giving us the run around stating basically that we don't understand how our email can stack emails that are the same. I've reopened my "Game Code Support" ticket to see if I can get anywhere with that again. I'm kind of curious if they were able to deliver the codes for the Xbox and Playstation versions.

"Hello Nucklez and others,

I am sorry you haven't found your codes. It is possible that as two emails went out relatively close together that your inbox merged them together into one thread. If this is the case you may only see the first one, and need to click into the second.

However, if you still aren't finding your code this way, please utilize our Game Code Support process to request that we review your order directly.

Thank you,"
    Edited by Nucklez on June 5, 2018 1:59AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On Friday, Best Buy messaged me/us and told us that they have the codes and were sending them out. An hour later, we all got a blank email from Best Buy, with a subject of (No Subject) and the body looked like a Best Buy letterhead with absolutely nothing in it. They said sorry, we're sending another correct email. Now (Monday) they are giving us the run around stating basically that we don't understand how our email can stack emails that are the same. I've reopened my "Game Code Support" ticket to see if I can get anywhere with that again. I'm kind of curious if they were able to deliver the codes for the Xbox and Playstation versions.

"Hello Nucklez and others,

I am sorry you haven't found your codes. It is possible that as two emails went out relatively close together that your inbox merged them together into one thread. If this is the case you may only see the first one, and need to click into the second.

However, if you still aren't finding your code this way, please utilize our Game Code Support process to request that we review your order directly.

Thank you,"

LOL! What kind of customer service is that? Well, at least they gave you another way to have your order reviewed.