Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Physical Collector's Edition on Steam

Recette
Recette
✭✭✭
Hello there to you helpful community folks.

I've got a question regarding the Physical Collector's Edition and playing it through Steam. I bought it and just activated the code through the ESO website, where my account is linked to my Steam account. Everything went well so far, and the code worked. However Summerset does not show up in the games DLC section on Steam, so I was wondering if Steam is actually able to recognize my purchase of the game, and if not, how that could potentially be fixed.

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers and offers help with the issue.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm in the UK and ordered physical edition via GAME.

It still hasn't been delivered, but they did just email me two codes... and they mentioned Steam and activating via there.

I don't use Steam so just entered the codes on the ESO account page, both of them worked, but they were just for two mounts... a doom wolf and a nightmare Senche.

So it seems they can send out a mount code... but not the main summerset codes here.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Recette

You will need to activate Summerset from the code that comes in your physical edition. As there is already a second thread ongoing about this, we are going to close this one. You can continue discussion here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.